Are you ready to trade your job for a journey? Become a FlyMate!
Passion, excitement & global collaboration are all core to what it means to be a FlyMate. At Flywire, we’re on a mission to deliver the world’s most important and complex payments. We use our Flywire Advantage – the combination of our next– gen payments platform, proprietary payment network and vertical specific software, to help our clients get paid, and help their customers pay with ease – no matter where they are in the world.
What more do we need to truly be unstoppable? Perhaps, that is you!
Who We Are
Flywire is a global payments enablement and software company, founded a decade ago to solve high– stakes, high– value payments in education, using modern technology.
Today, we’ve digitized payments for more than 3,100 global clients across education, healthcare, travel & B2B, covering more than 240 countries and territories and supporting over 140 currencies. And, we’re just getting started!
With over 1000+ global FlyMates, representing more than 40 nationalities, and in 14 offices world– wide, we’re looking for FlyMates to join the next stage of our journey as we continue to grow.
We, at Flywire, are seeking a Junior Designer!
- As part of a design team, produce high quality, polished brand assets across a wide variety of projects, including but not limited to: collateral, presentations, reports, trade show booths, advertising, swag, online and offline graphics, microsites.
- Collaborate closely with a team of designers, content writers and strategists, product and vertical marketers, social media, PR, and SEO/SEM experts to generate work that drives leads and positions Flywire as an industry leader.
- Maintain brand consistency across a variety of assets
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and working under deadlines
- Iterate concepts based on performance and/or testing
- Think critically about projects, content, and work being designed, using problem solving skills to produce better creative assets
Here’s What We’re Looking For:
- BSc/BA in Design or a related field
- 1– 3 years of working experience as a Designer
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite for both online and offline assets
- Familiarity with the processes needed to prepare files for printing/press vs. web/online
- Understanding of visual elements and design principles (layout, type and fonts)
- Ability to collaborate across multiple departments and teams
- A keen eye for detail
- Excellent communication, time management, and multitasking skills
- Ability to incorporate feedback and make multiple rounds of revisions
Technologies We Use
- Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat Pro, Illustrator
- Google Slides/Docs
- Microsoft Office Suite
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation, including Restricted Stock Units
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Flying Start – Our immersive Global Induction Program (Meet our Execs & Global Teams)
- Work with brilliant people that will keep you on your toes, learn more about their journeys by checking out #InsideFlywire on social media
- Dynamic & Global Team (we have been collaborating virtually for years!)
- Wellbeing Programs (Mental Health, Wellness, Yoga/Pilates/HIIT Classes) with Global FlyMates
- Be a meaningful part in our success – every FlyMate makes an impact
- Competitive time off including FlyBetter Days to volunteer in a cause you believe in and Digital Disconnect Days!
- Great Talent & Development Programs (Managers Taking Flight – for new or aspiring managers!)
Submit today and get started!
We are excited to get to know you! Throughout our process you can expect to meet with different FlyMates including the Hiring Manager, Peers on the team, the VP of the department, and a skills assessment. Your Talent Acquisition Partner will walk you through the steps and be your “go– to” person for any questions.
Flywire is an equal opportunity employer. With over 40 nationalities across 12 different offices, and diversity and inclusion at the core of our people agenda, we believe our FlyMates are our greatest asset, and we’re excited to watch our unique culture evolve with each new hire.