Diseñador/a de Calzado
Diseñador/a de Calzado […]
All Our Positions Are Volunteer Based As Arcadia Follows Non For Profit Aims For It’s Missions.
Volunteership Contract Duration Is 6 Months Term With Possible Extensions.
Who we are & What do we believe?
Arcadia is a non– profit organization that aims to share and spread academic content to people all around the world. It focuses on diverse sub– categories across all disciplines, from art, literature and history, to science as well as providing art contents on social media platforms. At Arcadia, the academic team consists of over 70 international writers and 218 members. Arcadia does write in many fields with Higher Education Academic level articles with the aim of sharing the knowledge our team has, to allow all the people around the globe to benefit from this knowledge without any charges or subscriptions.
Why Is This Position Remote / Online?
We believe that the internet is one of the greatest resources people have, giving us the opportunity to exceed our physical boundaries. Arcadia welcomes all regardless of gender, ethnicity, and age. We embrace diversity and as an international NGO with more than 59 different nationalities, our aim is to support diversity in our teams and give people all around the world the chance to work and grow in their fields of interest.
Arcadia positions began remote/online due to the COVID– 19 pandemic and remain so to enable people all around the world to have the opportunity to work with us.
Who We Are Recruiting For Position?
We, as Arcadia, are looking for people who are interested in the visual arts department with supporting resumes for the position they are applying for. We will be hiring ten (10) people for our visual arts team, internationally.
As a Designer at Arcadia, you will be responsible for designing book covers for writers who are producing high– quality academic articles. Working under the supervision of the Chief Design Officer and in collaboration with the Chief Academic Advisor, you will be expected to be autonomous in your work but also able to effectively collaborate with various department members during the publication process. You will be responsible for reading/ analyzing articles assigned for you to design and will be working closely with the art consultant assigned to you for the book cover design assigned to you. You will be designing 1 book cover in 30 days, 4 weeks where every week, your progress will be assisted by an art consultant assigned to you. After your weekly activity is approved by an art consultant, the last phase of your work is delivered to CDO for final approval with CAO.
If you are looking for a graduate position that will really give you the strongest start to your career, in an international work environment which genuinely cares about every member, then this is the role for you. We are looking for undergraduates who are enrolled in a Bachelor’s program or graduates with passion and enthusiasm, a willingness to learn and the drive to succeed in an international organization where they would like to have experience and learn in the field of editing and publishing.
Soft Skills & Strong Skills:
● Researching and Communicating: Designers are paired based on their project’s background with expert art consultants. As a designer, you must be able to read and analyze the text that is given to you and design a book cover for the article series given to you with best visual representation with your unique style while working collaboratively alongside art consultants and academic advisors.
● Reporting and Receiving Feedback: Designers have the responsibility to share their weekly process with their art consultants. They should be welcoming constructive criticism given to them by their art consultants and apply suggested areas for improvement, while being open to receiving feedback from their teammates and superiors, with a willingness to learn and grow in the role.
● Proficiency In Design Software: Proficiency in design software such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is crucial for a graphic designer in order to create digital book covers and other visual materials. This involves a strong understanding of the features and capabilities of these programs and the ability to use them effectively to create high– quality designs.
● Please see book designs by our team where you will be working on similar projects if selected: https://www.byarcadia.org/designs
● Must be an undergraduate student enrolled in a program or graduate in related fields. (Experienced portfolio will be taken as an asset to your application)
● Preferably has experience as a Graphic Designer on visual art, 3d modeling.
● Effective usage of Adobe Indesign / Adobe Illustrator, Affinity Designer, Vectr or any other effective program for designing, especially Instagram
● Strong communication and team working skills
● The applicant must be willing to commit to Arcadia’s mission to provide high– quality content to people who desire to learn the beauty of Art and support Arcadia’s motto to promote free education for all, especially for those who can’t afford it.
● The applicant must demonstrate sensitivity to cultural, gender– based, religious, racial, national, and age matters.
● The applicant must show high standards of integrity and discretion.
● The applicant must be willing to join regular department meetings and respect project deadlines.
What We Offer:
● An online certificate with international serial number, after completing 6 months in Arcadia.
● The opportunity to work with a team of experienced art consultants, writers, and academic advisors, as well as receive training and guidance to develop your skills and knowledge in the field.
● Possibility of contract renewal with advancement at your field as an Art Consultant at the end of your 6th month according to evaluation of the High Publication Consul if your Bachelor degree is related.
● The opportunity to work remotely, providing flexibility and the ability to balance your work with other commitments.
● The chance to work with a diverse team of individuals from around the world, supporting the organization’s commitment to inclusivity and diversity.
● Being credited with your name, picture and also being credited in the ” Team ” section. ( https://www.byarcadia.org/social– media)
● A flexible schedule based on deadlines– based projects. Weekly workload of around 8 to 10 hours.
● Training sessions from our valuable and well– experienced team members.
● Being part of our volunteer– based organization, and the satisfaction of contributing and doing good to the world.
Arcadia is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, familial status and other legally protected characteristics.<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >
En BETWEEN INDUSTRIAL SERVICES, división de Ingeniería de Instalaciones perteneciente al Grupo BETWEEN Technology, seguimos creciendo y ampliando nuestro equipo, apostando por el mejor talento. Nos […]
Funciones ¿Quieres crecer profesionalmente y además tener la opción de conciliar tu vida personal y profesional? ¿Quieres trabajar en una empresa que destaca por su compañerismo y buen ambiente d […]