We’re on a mission at Product School…
… to empower people to build better products!
As the global leader in Product Management certifications, we train Product Managers at all career stages and entire Product teams within organizations.
Delivered live by globally recognized instructors, our certifications empower our 15,000+ graduates to build better products, lead more effective teams, and deliver better results.
In addition to offering the industry’s most recognized Product Management certifications, we publish a wealth of free content online, hold regular career fairs, and host the world’s premier Product conference: ProductCon.
Joining Product School means…
…you’re coming aboard at an exciting time: we have established an incredible product with a strong product– market fit that is beloved by customers, (check out our reviews on Course Report, Yelp, and Quora). We have exciting new certifications launching soon, too.
Product School fast facts…
- We are scaling fast, and bolstered by Series A funding from Leeds Illuminate
- We are acutely focused on our growing Enterprise business unit, and our Consumer business unit (Admissions) is incredibly stable
- We are a dynamic global team that works fully remotely across Mexico, Spain, and the US
- We come together online and in– person for events and team– building
- We are a profitable business
What you’ll do 💪
As part of the Marketing team, the Email Strategist will own Product School’s email content writing and editing, and run day– to– day execution. You live and breathe email marketing and love to find creative ways to write highly converting copy for the right audience, using the right channel and the right time. Our ideal candidate treats email like an art and a science, but mostly an art. We are looking for an extremely creative short– form writer.
Your responsibilities will be
- Create the email content (and edit it) in a way that CONVERTS!
- Come up with creative concepts for testing, leveraging insights from Product School’s large and diverse Product Management community and relevant cultural trends, and become an email experimenter as second nature.
- Collaborate with the Lifecycle Lead to create an email content calendar, provide A/B testing options, and prepare for a seamless hand off to the Lifecycle Lead for them to manage campaigns in Marketo and Stripo.
- Create (and edit) the content for our Consumer and Enterprise Newsletters (which are considered part of our overall email strategy).
- Create copy for new nurture highways.
The qualifications we are looking for
- 3+ years managing email with a focus on customer conversion as main KPI.
- Comfortable being the “voice” of a brand, and being the first line of defense in deciding when/how we respond to culture.
- Experience working on cross– functional marketing programs.
- A self– starter who has a vision and can execute against it without day– to– day guidance. You offer solutions along with the problems.
- Native English speaking and written skills are required.
Nice to haves:
- Marketo experience.
- Stripo experience.
- Mailchimp experience.
- Bonus points for experience with non– email channels like text messaging, live chat bot, and event/sales enablement collateral.
- Remote First – our team works remotely across multiple countries and time zones
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage in the US – support for additional coverage is available in Spain and Mexico
- Company Team Offsites and Coworking – we believe that remote– first doesn’t mean remote– only
- Free Product School Course Offerings – we offer a range of courses and certifications worth $10,000 that we readily encourage our employees to explore
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement – we support our team, wherever they’re working from
- Parental leave
We require that candidates be located in the country/countries specified. We are unable to hire outside of the country/countries specified or provide or take over sponsorship at this point in time. Applicants MUST be authorized to work in the listed country of hire without sponsorship.
At Product School, we don’t just accept differences–we embrace, support, and celebrate the things that make each of us unique and benefit our employees, services, and community. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.