We are a fast-growing market research firm with an entrepreneurial culture. We’ve spent the past 40 years using analytics and research to help businesses understand their customers, and we work across industries in more than 80 countries with some of the largest brands in the world. We value diverse perspectives and believe that different voices and viewpoints make us stronger. We’re also proud to have a helpful and supportive culture, where we take time to celebrate accomplishments both large and small. And while we’re grounded in our rich history, we never stop searching for new approaches and tools; we were named the #1 Most Innovative Insights Firm in North America by the GRIT Report in 2019.
With offices around the world, our 500+ teammates work across a dozen business units, collaborating with clients in entertainment and media, pharmaceuticals, technology, consumer packaged goods and more. Our experienced leadership team offers stability and structure, while our commitment to innovation fosters groundbreaking initiatives that help us improve our research approaches—like our Pragmatic Brain Science teams, who explore new psychological frameworks to better understand customer motivations.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Designer, you will design market research reports, proposals, and presentations, mainly in PowerPoint, and ensuring exceptional quality and meticulous attention to detail. You will work independently to support project staff while exercising a fair degree of discretionary judgment in a fast paced and challenging work environment. This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
In this role, you will:
· Design and build charts in Excel and PowerPoint
· Design all outgoing communication materials
· Import graphic images and integrates with text
· Manipulate text and graphics to accommodate a wide range of design specifications
· Ensure adherence to all client style sheets, templates and design guides
· Consult with staff to determine scope of project and the most effective and impactful visual presentation of information
· Ensure graphic projects are completed on-time by determining schedules due to priority deadlines
· Stay up to date on cutting edge design, market research data visualizations trends and techniques
· Recommend relevant improvements to applications, programs, and techniques to enhance overall design efficiencies
· Contribute to the development of graphic standards and policies to improve graphic output
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
· Two to four years of related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· You have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
· You have experience working with both Excel based embedded charts and native PowerPoint charts preferred.
· You have In-depth knowledge and training in Adobe Creative Suite i.e. Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator preferred
· You demonstrate the ability to manage time efficiently across multiple projects
· You have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and thoroughness
· You have clear and effective oral and written communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside the department and across the organization
· You make sound decisions and exercise judgment
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, paid time off, paid parking, casual dress, company-wide and team events
- Centrally located offices in energizing cities around the country
- Performance-based culture and endless opportunities for growth
- Mentorship and formal training to help you grow, including courses from LRW University