Our mission at Wrapbook is to increase the prosperity of the project economy. A significant shift has occurred within the workforce recently and 50M Americans are now engaged in freelance or project-based work. The popularity of project based employment has introduced flexibility for both employers and employees but also added complexities from a compensation and administrative standpoint. Our vertical fintech platform enables companies to seamlessly onboard, pay and insure their workforces.
We’re building the best product for the entertainment industry but operate in a 50B market and have big goals we want to achieve. With over 127M USD raised from Tiger Global, Andreessen Horowitz, Equal Ventures, Uncork Capital, Jeffrey Katzenberg and CAA co-founder Michael Ovitz, we are at an exciting stage of growth and there isn’t a better time to join!
Wrapbook is committed to increasing the prosperity of the project economy through better financial services, starting with the Entertainment industry. We’re looking for creative minds to build exceptional experiences for the production community.
As a BDesigner on the Brand Creative Team, you’ll support the in-house marketing team by creating high-quality design deliverables for multiple channels, ensuring our brand voice & messaging are consistent and compelling across every touch-point.
Wrapbook creates useful resources for our customers and prospects to support the marketing efforts of our brand, demand, and product marketing teams. This position will take on the design of this content, producing engaging visual solutions for our marketing channels in collaboration with our content experts. These include—but are not limited to—print and digital documents, presentations, blog posts, emails, digital ads,videos, landing pages, and social media posts. In this role, you will lead this ongoing production effort while also helping to shape our brand identity as we evolve it.
You are a dedicated graphic designer who is excited about creating across the many channels an in-house marketing team supports. You’re flexible on what you can design, but strict in your attention to detail. You like the challenge of setting and maintaining brand standards across mediums, and know how to emulate them while thinking critically about the audience for each application. You’re comfortable receiving feedback from a creative lead, working collaboratively with a team, and meeting deadlines independently with clear communication along the way.
- Design assets that support the content marketing, event, and brand experience efforts at Wrapbook. This includes images for blog posts, print and digital documents, social media graphics, digital ads, website design, and more.
- Manage your workload with fast-paced assignments and weekly deadlines.
- Receive feedback from the creative lead, brand team members and other internal stakeholders to move projects from start to finish.
- In addition to production design work, contribute to brand development and campaign concepts as needed. You will bring both efficient design chops and wild creative thinking to the table.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- A strong portfolio of brand and marketing design work across channels.
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in typography and establishing visual hierarchy with your design choices.
- Demonstrated ability to follow (and create) brand guidelines.
- Ability to communicate visual decision-making with strong concepts (both spoken and in writing). You can express ‘why’ based on the goals of the project, not just your preferences.
- Able to work efficiently and stay organized in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and Figma.
- An enthusiasm for visual culture and design, constantly seeking out new references and inspiration. A hunger to learn on the job and to work out new ideas with a team.
Nice to haves:
- Illustration skills
- 2D motion graphics in Adobe After Effects
- 3D illustration
- Familiarity with Webflow
Why Join Us:
At Wrapbook, creativity meets technology — and not just in the product.
In addition to a competitive salary and all the benefits you can expect from a fast-growing technology company, you’ll get access to a team of creative problem solvers and the chance to see your contributions make large impacts. Benefits include:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Work from anywhere in Canada and USA
- Health and Dental benefits
- Up to $1500 towards IT set up for your home
- Up to 4% matching RRSP / 401K
- Learning and Development Allowance
- $150 monthly lifestyle benefits
Our Pledge to Fostering an Inclusive and Safe Workplace:
Wrapbook pledges to be a harassment- and discrimination-free space for everyone, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, nationality, neurotype, personal appearance, political affiliation, professional background, race, religion, or sexual identity or orientation.
Have we got your attention? Submit your application today and a member of our Talent team will be in touch with you shortly!