Freelance – Home Based
RWS Launches Marketing Solutions to Enable Brands to Adapt, Manage and Deliver Global Customer Content.
Marketing Solutions builds on RWS’s legacy translation services, language tech innovation, and unparalleled geographical footprint to deliver transcreation expertise to help global brands speak, breath, feel and be local. Everywhere.
RWS is currently looking for a mid– to– late– twenties freelance Spanish creative social media Copywriter with a real passion for music, fashion and trends, to join our fast– growing international pool of talent, to work on an exciting global consumer electronics brand. The successful candidates will have the opportunity to work on very creative Transcreation projects for some of the world’s leading brands targeting GenZ. We are looking for people who are passionate about what they do and that have a genuine interest in helping brands speak across cultural and linguistic borders.
RWS Marketing Solutions facilitate Transcreation, Content Production and Web Editing services for brands and agencies looking to deliver globally consistent and locally relevant marketing, advertising and branded content. The Copywriter will be working closely with our Creative Director, project managers, Language Office translators and client teams, transcreating and editing really fun and creative social media content from an English source into Spanish.
- Minimum of 2– 3 years of proven social media and digital marketing creative writing and transcreation experience, ideally gained in a creative environment
- Sound experience of working with global consumer brands, confident in understanding nuances of tonality, style and target audience for young audiences
- Good command of English
- Spanish native speaker based in Spain
- Ability to adapt fun, creative and very nuanced English content into Spanish to suit local market needs and requirements, taking into account language, audience, culture, emotion, tonality, imagery etc.
- Strong creative flair and sound knowledge of local culture, fashion, social media, trends, music, pop culture, etc. Able to write for a Gen Z audience using the relevant colloquialism, jargon and humour.
- Compliant with requirements for English back translation and comments/rationales
- If/when applicable able to attend conference calls and in– person client meetings to discuss brief and feedback
- We need talent who are young – mid– to– late twenties – with keen interest in popular music, social media, trends, fashion, lifestyle, etc. as understanding the language and finding locally relevant ways of expressing this is crucial.
- Flexible, with an ability to prioritize and adapt quickly
- Collaborative attitude, working towards constant improvement
- Client– facing experience
- Familiar with creative/transcreation briefs
- Works well with an international/multi– location team
- Creative flair – able to bring new dimensions to projects and briefs at the adaptation and editing stages
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritize effectively
- Never fails to meet a deadline
- Ability to take on board and respect feedback
- Approachable, with a can– do attitude
At RWS, we’re here for one purpose: unlocking global understanding.
As a unique, world– leading provider of technology– enabled language, content, and intellectual property services, we remove the barriers to communication to make global connection possible. Our unrivalled experience and deep understanding of language have been developed over more than 60 years. As we look to shape the future, our ambition is to create a world where understanding is universal for everyone.
We work with over 80% of the world’s top 100 brands, more than three– quarters of Fortune’s 20 ‘Most Admired Companies’ and almost all the top pharmaceutical companies, investment banks, law firms and patent filers. Our client base spans Europe, Asia Pacific and North and South America. Our 65+ global locations across five continents service clients in the automotive, chemical, financial, legal, medical, pharmaceutical, technology and telecommunications sectors.
If you like the idea of working with smart people who are passionate about breaking down language barriers and giving back to their communities, then you’ll love life at RWS. Our work fundamentally recognizes the value of every language and culture. So, we celebrate difference, we are inclusive and believe that diversity makes us strong.
We want every employee to grow as an individual and excel in their career. In return, we expect all our people to live by the values that unite us: to partner with colleagues and clients, to adopt a pioneering spirit, to be positive in progressing the work we do, and always to deliver what we promise.
Recruitment Agencies: RWS Holdings PLC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any RWS employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as the property of RWS and Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.