Oracle NetSuite is the world’s best cloud– based, multi– tenant ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) service with unified financials, supply chain, order management, omnichannel e– commerce…all in one platform!
We love quality, clean code and follow SOLID principles. We implement Agile (SCRUM), continuous improvement and self– management practices: code reviews, continuous integration, knowledge sharing, release retrospectives, incremental refinements, pair programming, … you name it! Our common language is English, both in the team and for communicating with our peers in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
What are we up to?
Currently, we are looking for talented developers (mid seniors to team lead) to expand the Localization team.
About the team
What you will do
You will be part of a scrum team that designs the architecture and implements full stack solutions, mostly in TypeScript, that include database schema, business logic as well as some presentation layer work. You will use existing methods and best practices to develop new techniques as appropriate to create features and platforms with the highest levels of security, reliability, efficiency, and scalability. The team is composed of other software developers like you, Software Engineers in Test, a Product Owner, as well as UX and Tech Writer.
You will work closely with other development teams and product management.
We’ll love working together if you share these values:
- Open mind for discussion and team collaboration
- Pride in your work and a desire to delight the customer should motivate you to take initiative, take responsibility and take ownership of your projects
- Strong drive for excellent software design and clean code principles
Your qualification & skills
- B.S or Master’s in computer engineering or relevant experience in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- 5+ years’ software development experience
- 5+ years’ SQL database experience
- 5+ years’ combined experience with any OO / functional programming language
- Great problem– solving skills and ability to abstract functional requirements
- Solid ability to understand the business logic of finance and tax applications
- Understanding of HTTP, Internet protocols, web browsers
- Knowledge of Design Patterns, Object Programming Paradigm and SOLID principles
- Very good communication skills in English are required
- collaborative attitude with team mates and with other teams
- Valid work permit for Spain, Italy or Portugal
Nice to have
- Experience with managing and developing ERP systems is a great plus. If you have worked with taxes and financial reporting — even better!
- Agile (Scrum, SCRUMBan, Kanban, …) experience
- Good understanding of SQL
- Experience with node / npm
- Experience developing in Groovy or Java
- Understanding of cloud– based distributed software applications
What we offer
- Agile environment – Start– up culture backed by a strong enterprise
- Strong professionals around you that will help to accelerate your growth
- Continuous career development: we actively encourage and celebrate internal promotions
- High– impact learning culture: free access to online learning platform and regular in– house training sessions
- Flexible working hours
- Other benefits depending on location