Hace 1 día 32 solicitudes
is a rapidly growing health– tech startup founded in 2015 to provide every cancer patient with access to clinical trials regardless of location or financial situation. Our proprietary patient recruitment and enrollment enablement solution for oncology clinical trials solves every friction point in traditional clinical trial enrollment. Privately held and headquartered in New York, NY, our passionate change– making team is looking for a Hematology/Oncology Account Manager located in Spain.
We are looking for a Hematology/Oncology Account Manager to join our team remotely. As a business development team member, the Hematology/Oncology Account Manager will be vital to focusing on Massive Bio’s clinical trial enrollment services and visiting Hematologist/Oncologist offices. Ideally, the Hematology/Oncology Account Manager will have experience in a Biotech/Pharma environment.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Hematology/Oncology Account Manager will:
- Create a referral physician network of Hematologists/Oncologists for Massive Bio’s clinical trial enrollment services.
- Make outbound calls to Hematologists’ and Oncologists’ offices to create awareness of Massive Bio’s offerings and follow up with in– person visits.
- Administrative: keep CRM systems current; follow up communication with physicians; report results to internal leadership and team members.
- Collect and communicate physicians’ offices’ feedback to Massive Bio’s sales/marketing/product development/delivery operations teams.
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive relationships with physicians.
- Coordinate networking efforts with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and status reports.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience.
- 4+ years of sales experience in Hematology/Oncology, preferably in respected pharma companies
- An extensive network of Hematologists/Oncologists.
- Ability to travel to Hematologist’s/Oncologist’s offices, whether using public transport or owning a car to travel. (Mileage or Public transport will be reimbursed)
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
- Familiarity with medical terminology and the health care system.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Should be living in Spain.
Powered by JazzHR
Nivel de antigüedad
Tipo de empleo
Ventas y Desarrollo empresarial
Publicaciones en línea
Las recomendaciones duplican tus probabilidades de conseguir una entrevista con Massive Bio