European Grant Proposal writer with solid experience in Greentech Innovation
Nordic Innovators is a fast– expanding corporate finance advisory for R&D&I project financing at both European and national levels. We are one of the leading advisories in the Nordics and our expertise covers grant, equity, and debt financing. The focus is on large– scale green transition projects and industry decarbonisation across Europe. Our vision is to help shape a better and more sustainable future.
Our unique methodology and approach combine different forms of capital sourcing with a common goal: preserve shareholder value and create impact. With a track record of working with over 2,000 unique clients across more than 50 different grant programs, and having raised more than 1 billion in project financing, we deliver real IMPACT!
We provide comprehensive support and advisory services throughout the entire project financing journey for our clients – from building an optimal financing strategy to selecting the right means of financing and implementing the strategy over time. We have offices in Denmark (Copenhagen & Aarhus), Spain (Málaga) and Norway (Bergen).
Are you interested in joining our team of 70 technical experts on the mission to decarbonise the European industry? We are interested in expert professionals who have previous experience within the Innovation Fund programme or other similar European grant schemes (such as Innovation Actions under Cluster 5, Clean Hydrogen Partnership, IPCEI etc.).
As Green Transition Consultant, you will lead proposal preparation processes in collaboration with our expert colleagues and innovative clients. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting– edge technologies and large multinational corporates across Europe with high impact potential, able to shape a sustainable future.
You will work in a multicultural and highly diversified team, where you will play a key role in proposal development due to your educational background, experience, and insights from the energy industry both from a technical but also from business/commercial perspective.
This job opportunity will facilitate your professional development as we are a company focused on personal growth, knowledge sharing and employee development. You will work under the guidance of our Team Managers. Together they will help you to develop yourself while providing training and mentorship, so that you become a part of our growing team of successful consultants who are consistently producing high– quality proposals for our European client base.
- Developing high– quality innovation proposals for the EU Innovation Fund programme and/or similar EU calls.
- Leading client management processes from the outset with a focus on service and quality.
- Conducting relevant research, analysis, and strategic decision– making pertaining to a successful proposal.
- Collaborating in developing Business Plans and commercial strategies for ground– breaking solutions and industry– decarbonisation projects.
- Extensive teamwork and collaborations across internal and external teams with a focus on stakeholder management.
- A university degree (MSc or PhD) in one or more of the following technical fields: Materials Science, Physics, or Chemistry, with specialisation in Renewable Energy related areas such as carbon capture, biofuels, green hydrogen, batteries, offshore wind, photovoltaics, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience crafting EU proposals.
- Fluency in English (C1, especially written and spoken).
- Understanding of the frameworks and procedures of European funding programmes.
- Experience working independently with limited supervision and being proactive.
- A team player who contributes to the existing positive working environment.
- Skills to build a positive connection and to communicate professionally with clients, co– workers, and project partners.
- Client and forward– centric mindset with the capacity to inspire others.
What We Offer
- A Nordic company and culture
- Personal and professional growth.
- Permanent contract (full– time position).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Remote/hybrid workplace with flexible working hours.
- Modern office settings in Malaga, Copenhagen, Aarhus and Bergen.
- International, friendly, and inclusive multi– cultural environment (over 25 nationalities).
- Team Events and social activities.
Nordic Innovators is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment regardless of age, race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.