Veeva Systems is a mission– driven organization and pioneer in industry cloud, helping life sciences companies bring therapies to patients faster. As one of the fastest– growing SaaS companies in history, we surpassed $2B in revenue in our last fiscal year with extensive growth potential ahead.
At the heart of Veeva are our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. We’re not just any public company – we made history in 2021 by becoming a public benefit corporation (PBC), legally bound to balancing the interests of customers, employees, society, and investors.
As a Work Anywhere company, we support your flexibility to work from home or in the office, so you can thrive in your ideal environment.
Join us in transforming the life sciences industry , committed to making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are looking for a Content Marketing Manager to help us create and maximize the use of impactful, high– quality content across channels and audiences. The successful candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a knack for breaking down complex topics into compelling, digestible narratives. Working closely with key partners across marketing, this individual will play a critical role in helping us drive brand awareness, affinity, and conversion in Europe through the strategic use of content.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with subject matter experts to develop original content in a variety of formats, from blog posts and articles to white papers, infographics, videos, and more
- Maximize the value and reach of our content by turning high– performing assets into a library of derivative pieces for use in multiple channels and across multiple European markets
- Build and execute content strategies that support and amplify our short– and long– term marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Collaborate closely with product marketing, customer marketing, field marketing, and external agencies to map and optimize content across the buyer journey
- Be a steward of best practices in messaging, grammar, writing, and style
- Measure and report on content performance; optimize based on results
- Help develop standards, processes, and tools to drive greater efficiencies in how we work and operate as a cross– functional team
- Stay on top of content marketing trends and bring new ideas for us to explore and test
- 2+ years of editorial experience, ideally in the B2B tech/enterprise software space
- Strong portfolio of published work that demonstrates exceptional English writing skills and ability to translate complex topics into simple, digestible content
- A thinker and a doer mindset—excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Ability to multi– task and prioritize projects in a dynamic environment
- Collaborative team player with great interpersonal skills and the ability to work cross– functionally
- Ability to deliver feedback thoughtfully and receive it gracefully
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Curiosity and interest in life sciences
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the life sciences industry
- Experience working with remote and global teams
- Fluency in another EU5 language (French, Spanish, German, or Italian)
Perks & Benefits
- Work anywhere policy – Yes, you can utilize our office spaces, or work remotely
- Charitable Giving Programme – Support a non– profit of your choosing
- Health & wellness programs
- Huge opportunity for progression – the sky is the limit
- Incredible support from the wider team, and a best– in– class tech stack to help you be successful in your role
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and growing a diverse workforce. Diversity makes us stronger. It comes in many forms. Gender, race, ethnicity, religion, politics, sexual orientation, age, disability and life experience shape us all into unique individuals. We value people for the individuals they are and the contributions they can bring to our teams.