Virtual Design Expert Consultant, Project Team
Wayfair is looking for creative, driven, empathetic, entrepreneurial design sales consultants to help launch one of our newest teams. This virtual role will be responsible for helping customers create / envision a home they would love and recommend products that meet their individual budget, style and space. The pay for this position is a range of $15– 24/hr
What You’ll Do
- Design custom upholstery pieces by familiarizing yourself with high end manufacturer capabilities to deliver one of a kind luxury and recommend complementary products for the customer’s living room
- Share your expertise in fabric & finishes, bringing awareness to performance, texture and durability characteristics as well as insights into trends
- Guide customers through the customization process: requesting samples, finishes, and detailed product information directly from suppliers (as needed)
- Navigate through multiple software applications, 3rd party and proprietary tools to provide customers with recommendations for their budget, style and space.
- Meet or exceed your sales, customer satisfaction targets and other established KPIs
- Efficiently manage your time and always put the customer experience first
- Ask great questions that allow you to provide a complete sales solution for your customers
- Exemplify a positive and professional attitude on a daily basis with customers and your team members
- Bring a willingness to share innovative ideas and solutions to continuously improve team operations
- Engage in a high energy, focused and dynamic work environment where there can be rapid changes in products, promotions, offerings and operations
- Grow through world class training and continuous career development. You’ll be trained on our offerings, software, processes and supplier customizations and offerings
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of sales experience (preferably in a design related environment)
- Interior design experience a plus
- Luxury / high end furniture market experience / passion
- Passion for great customer service and a drive to exceed sales targets
- Strong organization, self– motivation, communication and relationship management skills
- Track record of thriving in a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong desire to see the teams around you succeed
- Demonstrated use of technology to drive business results, ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Ability to maintain internet speeds of 25Mbps+ (download) and 5+ (upload) to support voice traffic and HTTPS web traffic using a hardwire ethernet internet connection (no WiFi)
- Dedicated private workspace (Wayfair provides all necessary computer equipment)
- Proficiency in Google and Microsoft Office applications and technical acumen to learn new business systems
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma equivalent preferred
- Get matched with a continuous stream of customers without spending money on sales & marketing and without commuting to meetings or appointments
- 401K matching, health insurance, partnerships with gyms and fitness studios
- Employee discounts at Wayfair and local businesses
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry– leading technology and creative problem– solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk– takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well– positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.