Funraise is hiring a Webflow Designer/Developer to manage our marketing web properties. This role will work closely with our Creative and Marketing teams to bring marketing campaigns and our brand to life through high– quality web experiences with a focus on conversion goals, page performance, and responsive design.
You’ll work closely with graphic designers and writers to conceptualize, feedback, and produce engaging online experiences for our customers, potential customers, and the nonprofit community. Funraise has an established brand with multiple sites that will require updates and maintenance but you’ll also be challenged to create entirely new web experiences.
Funraise does not cut corners in brand experience. This role will be expected to create and maintain industry– leading, scalable, and fast website infrastructure with a commitment to design quality. Strong typographic and layout skills are essential.
We’re looking for a web designer who thinks technically, someone who can design and build delightful web experiences while ensuring web standards and maintaining efficient infrastructure. Someone who visits awwwards, but also someone who optimizes towards functionality and performance.
Funraise’s marketing sites are built on Webflow, so this role will require in– depth knowledge and experience with Webflow.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
Job salary range:
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accessibility (DEIA) Core Values and Responsibilities (Mid– Level):
30, 60, 90 Day Ramp Up & Expectations for the Role
Your contribution will be reviewed on your ability to do the following:
We are looking for someone who can add to our team and organization and recognize there is no such thing as a “perfect” candidate. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the listed qualifications and experience. Candidates of diverse backgrounds and lived experiences who meet many of the qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Perks:
– Funraise offers group medical, dental and vision insurance to all regular, full– time employees. Some employer sponsored plans come with a generous employer contribution
– Funraise offers an HSA with the Blue Shield Bronze plan; FSA is offered with all other health plans
– Funraise provides its full– time employees with the opportunity to participate in a 401(k) plan
– Funraise will also make safe harbor employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 100% of contributions on the first 3% deferred, then 50% of contributions from 3% to 5%
– A company culture that encourages work/life balance
– Unlimited Paid Time Office (PTO)
– Generous Paid Parental Leave
– Quarterly Department Mental Health Days (These Mental Health Days are coordinated across the entire department and happen on an agreed upon day to encourage all department teammates to refresh, regroup and re– energize)
– After 1st year, one week paid leave to volunteer at a nonprofit of your choice
– Professional Development Program; Ongoing training
– Casual dress code
– Fun team building activities
Funraise is a progressive workplace—we’re a proud equal opportunity employer, and the diversity of our team is not something we take lightly. We know that the more inclusive our team is, the better our work will be, and the more impact our nonprofit customers can make.
At Funraise, being your best self is a key part of doing your best work. We encourage our employees to identify in whatever way makes them feel the most comfortable, speak up when they have something to say, and focus their energy on the impact we’re championing—not changing who they are to fit a mold.
Need accommodation during the hiring process? Let’s figure out the best way forward together. Email email@example.com to let us know your access needs.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job– related instructions and to perform other job– related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees. Continued employment remains on an “at– will” basis.