The Wrk Platform is infinitely simplifying automation. We’re building a world where any process can be replicated by combining human skill sets and bots into pre-configured units of work that we call ‘Wrk Actions’. These Wrk Actions are the building blocks for processes big and small — automating the delivery of tasks from the very simple, like merging spreadsheets, to the very complex, like executing, analyzing, and escalating customer service phone calls.
We don’t believe automation should be scary, complicated, or confusing to deploy. We are looking for like-minded individuals to join our fast-growing remote team — motivated by strategy, empathy, and the desire to be the change.
We are looking for a highly passionate individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This is an ideal role for someone with a technical background and can communicate with Automation, Operations, Engineering and Sales teams, and who is looking for the opportunity to work on a platform that combines human interactions with automation for a world of limitless possibility.
WA Designer Responsibilities
- Design new Wrk Actions based on our product roadmap and the requirements of our Operations team and clients
- Test new Wrk Actions and associated bots as well as system features delivered to the Wrk community
- Work directly with the Automation and Engineering teams to propose and document the requirements for new automations as well as required system features and enhancements
- Coordinate the UAT testing for any new Wrk Actions
- Minimum 1 years of experience in a technical role
- Knowledge of HTTP REST APIs
- Possess a solid understanding of data types and structured data
- Solid understanding of JSON schema standards
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with QA processes and test automation
- Familiar with software development (SDLC)
- Possess a strong understanding of UML, BPMN and flow diagrams
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A methodical, investigative and inquisitive mind with strong attention to detail
Nice to have
- Python proficiency
What’s In It For You
- Inclusive, dedicated team of people who are passionate about their work and great at what they do
- A comprehensive Benefits package, We want the best!
- A great health benefits program
- Tools and flexibility to work in the way that is best for your productivity, creativity and fulfillment, including a fully remote work environment with a budget to set up your own home office
- Opportunity to work directly with industry leaders and experienced entrepreneurs
- Guidance and mentorship to grow your skills and career
How To Apply
Please apply directly through this page with your resume and a cover letter.
Wrk is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with Wrk is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.