TOMO™ – The World Finest Luxury Water Bottle
Founded in 2020, TOMO has established itself as a leading luxury drinkware brand, which is focused on impeccable craftsmanship and outstanding design.
Calling all Video Editors for Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, & Social Media Content! 🌟
Here’s your opportunity to be part of a global team of passionate marketers, artists, designers, product specialists, and visionaries who are working towards creating a more positive life on this planet.
At TOMO, we focus on wellness, sustainability, the love for design, and building purpose– driven brands.
For us – our team is above all. We cultivated an environment that inspires everyone for self– growth and success.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Creating high– quality video content for various digital platforms, for Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, and social media content with a primary focus on e– commerce and luxury brands
- Editing raw footage into visually appealing and engaging videos that communicate the intended message effectively
- Collaborating with the marketing team to develop video concepts, scripts, and storyboards that align with the brand’s messaging and marketing goals
- Selecting appropriate music, sound effects, and visuals to enhance the overall video quality and create an emotional impact on the audience
- Incorporating special effects, animation, and other visual elements to add an extra layer of creativity and uniqueness to the videos
- Analyze social media trends
- Adhering to project timelines and deadlines, and managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Work alongside brilliant marketers with proven track record of success in the worlds of e– commerce and NFTs
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Years of experience in editing concise video content, specifically for Facebook Ads, Youtube Ads, and social media content with a primary focus on e– commerce and luxury brands
- Proficiency in video editing software, such as Adobe Premiere Pro, and Final Cut Pro
- Adobe After Effects experience (a plus)
- Knowledge of video compression and encoding standards for various platforms
- Familiarity with color grading, sound design, and motion graphics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast– paced environment with tight deadlines
Please make sure to send your portfolio 🙂
If you’re ready to take your e– commerce career to the next level and join a dynamic, forward– thinking team, don’t wait any longer.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >