It’s fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they’re doing!
We’re committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Middle UI/UX Designer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe.
We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
We seek a Designer who is passionate about user experience, willing to take creative risks and do whatever it takes to deliver world-class digital experiences for our customers.
Able to handle a range of project types – some of them simultaneously – from discovery to concept and ideation to design.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering across web and mobile application products
- Work in close collaboration with Development and Product Management teams to develop an initial strategy – addressing product, content, and overall user experience
- Evangelize UX/UI design thinking internally to both product and development teams.
- Create internal and external deliverables including conceptual diagrams, site maps, interaction flows, storyboards, wireframes, and detailed user scenarios.
- Work iteratively; develop ideas from sketches to prototypes.
Education, Experience And Skills
- Minimum 3 years hands-on experience with a background in Wireframing, Information Architecture, User experience and UI Design for web and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with Figma
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- An outstanding portfolio that demonstrates your approach to projects, quality thought, storytelling, and an ability to bring your ideas to life.
- Excellent deliverables including wireframes, mockups prototypes, interaction flows, site maps, navigation systems, and web-appropriate writing.
- Ability to understand how to apply business strategy and branding issues with user needs and technological constraints.