Elevate is recruiting part-time Editors for our Med Legal service line. The Editors are proofreaders who will be responsible for ensuring proper grammar, formatting, branding, and content of sensitive reports containing patient medical and billing information. This is a remote, part-time, 1099 independent contractor position requiring 20+ hours per week of weekday daytime availability. As entry-level positions, the pay rate is $20.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review small to large Excel workbooks of data for correct grammar and spelling and consistent data across files; ensuring analysis matches the data and that customer-specific requirements are met.
- Review formatting elements.
- Coordinate with teammates.
- Professional writing and/or editing of business documents experience preferred, but not essential.
- Must have some experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous professional employment required.
Skills For Success
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly is essential.
- Critical thinking skills are a must.
- Attention to detail.
- Independently motivated.
- Ability to provide and receive constructive feedback to and from peers.
- Intermediate Microsoft Word.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel.
- Familiarity with Adobe Professional.
- Using email in business communications.
- Video conferencing tools.
- QuickBase navigation (once demonstrated).
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred, or relevant experience.
Elevate is the law company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. Elevate’s legal, business, and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Our achievements and distinctions include:
- 2021 winner, Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Value Champions Award.
- Winner, Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies: 2021, 2020, 2018, 2017, 2016.
- For the 6th year in a row, named by Chambers & Partners in 2021 as a Top Global
Services Provider (Band 1 – highest ranking).
- Inc. 500 Best-Led Companies of 2021.
Learn more at https://elevateservices.com
See more jobs at https://elevateservices.com/jobs-at-elevate/
Follow us on social media