Role: Template Designer
Time Zone Required: Remote Working Until Further Notice
Start Date: Immediate
Job Level: 3-5 years
A Little Bit About the Role:
MORE is looking to recruit an Automation Template Artworker to work with our offshore teams as a dedicated member of the Creative Automation Team on a long-term contract basis.
Working in partnership with the account Automation project manager, the Automation Template Artworker will deliver on a vast range of different marketing materials at scale, ranging from digital banners, print to moving images,
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of design tools such as the Adobe Creative Suite and programs such as Chili, Flexitive, Elateral, Smartly, etc. The role is fast paced and responsive, working across multiple different projects, ranging from digital, print to moving image.
This role demands the fullest understanding of the principles behind design and moving images. The technical experience to understand and implement new technologies, execute projects at scale, and completion with resourcefulness and dedication is essential for success.
The successful candidate continues to build on already strong foundations in creative agency work with a technical proficiency and possesses the desire to increase their knowledge of emerging technologies.
Reporting to the Automation Department Head, the Automation template designer will be a vital part of a growing team across digital, print and moving images.
Our team will work across the following;
- Content production.
- Automated print adaptations
- Automated Digital adaptations
- Automated video content and
- Automated programmatic content
What You’ll be Doing:
- Project collaboration with global team, with a focus on asset creation and implementation
- Versioning / adapting projects for regional markets
- Brand custodianship
- Ensure quality and consistency of creative output to the highest standards.
- Working with Project Manager and aim to achieve project milestones
- Adapt to emerging Automation technologies and platforms
- Participate with training and support new members to the team as the department grows
- Accurate Time keeping
What You’ll Need:
- Experience in a creative role.
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals.
- Strong working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and coding experience is required
- Passionate about quality and efficient code, having an understanding of the latest innovations in digital & social design
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Experience with Production Automation Tools
- The ability to work independently as well as within a global team
- Advantageous: Python, Java Script etc.
- Advantageous: Experience with Dataclay