Are you looking for a friendly, fast-paced workplace with an emphasis on helping customers and empowering team members? Snap Finance is a thriving leader in the financial services industry, and our team members are the foundation of our success. Snap knows that happy, empowered, and engaged team members are essential to innovation and business success- and our approach is working. Come join us!
Snap Finance is a rapidly growing FinTech company focused on digital disruption in the $1+ trillion financial service industry. Our proprietary technology platform and machine-learning decisioning algorithms are changing the face and pace of consumer retail finance. FinTech is the combination of technology and finance and is at the forefront of the next generation of emerging disruptive technologies with the ability to democratize the lending process for all consumers. Snap has a strong supportive culture and is dedicated to its customers, merchant partners, and team members.
Our employees are modern day shopkeepers that blend traditional steadfast commitment to service and top results with the speed and energy of today. We take ownership of our responsibilities and are accountable for our actions.
We are looking for a full-time senior editor/copywriter to join the Snap Marketing Team. As our Sr. Editor/Copywriter, you should be able to to write, edit, and enliven copy across multiple channels including B2B, B2C and product e-commerce. Experience in the Fintech world is a plus.
As an editor, you will be responsible for editing and reviewing all of the writing from other members of the content team. You will be responsible for delivering strong creative feedback. The candidate will work to develop consistent brand messaging across all touch points.
As a writer, you’ll be expected to create effective marketing content using a variety of media that include – but are not limited to – ad copy, social media, sales enablement materials, email, landing pages, long-form content, as well as web and product copy and video. The writer should be focused on SEO-optimized content that not only drives acquisitions across the various channels, but will also introduce our brand to reach new audiences.
This position will work in conjunction with Snap’s B2B, B2C, ABM and enterprise sales teams. The senior editor will serve as Team Lead on the content team and will report to the Creative Director.
An available online portfolio is required for consideration.
- Build up and maintain the Writing Style/Copywriting Guidelines, serving as subject matter expert for any questions relating to it
- Successfully lead and manage internal and external copywriting resources
- Assist in editing to elevate marketing content, providing editorial expertise and content best practices
- Stay current and maintain an active understanding of all compliance requirements
- Have the ability to vary voice and style for different audiences (B2C, SMB, Enterprise) and product lines
- Generate high-quality content in various formats: advertorial, whitepapers, e-books, email, website/app, video, POP collateral, and more
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to finalize copy and be comfortable managing feedback from cross-functional partners
- 7+ years of professional copywriting and/or editing, or relevant experience. Youll need the ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining quality and accuracy
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, advertising, or related field
- Excellent communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, digital Marketing environment with multiple deadlines and priorities
- Marketing experience is a plus
- Experience in Fintech, finance, banking or loan/lease companies is a plus
Why Youll Love It Here
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive medical, dental & vision coverage
- 401K with company match
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term and long-term disability
- Legal coverage and other supplemental options
- Pet insurance, free snacks, and fun events
- A value-based culture where growth opportunities are endless
Snap values diversity, and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Learn more by visiting our website at www.snapfinance.com
California Residents please review our California Consumer Privacy Act Notice at https://snapfinance.com/ccpa-notice