At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest– growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Optiv helps clients simplify the complex world of cybersecurity. Our suite of solutions and partnerships with 350+ technology leaders help provide end– to– end security for thousands of enterprise– level clients.
Our top– notch Marketing Creative team is looking for a full– time Senior Graphic Designer to join the team. This person will help conceive, collaborate, design, and lead the development of high– quality creative work that pushes the Optiv brand forward! From print to digital, still to interactive, if you have a passion and strong eye for great clean design, enjoy working independently and with small and large teams and enjoy a diverse workload of projects this job is for you.
How You’ll Make An Impact
- Conceive, collaborate and design effective and innovative creative work under the direction of senior art directors, clients and copywriters. Create and modify marketing projects including print and digital design, website design, campaign and lead generation pieces, illustrations, infographics, interactive digital assets, presentations and more.
- Contribute to the strategic approach, brand evolution and thinking at every stage and every touchpoint.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time with great results – for the brand, the user and the client.
- Nurture and mentor junior team members. As well as oversee work of junior designers to ensure quality and adherence to brand standards.
- Maintain internal and external document, template and image libraries (auditing, modifying, updating and posting). Partner with internal teams to implement and improve processes for collateral, templates and all materials.
- Stay current with digital and traditional graphic medium best– practices and standards, as well as related technology and systems.
- Work effectively within a marketing automation system.
- Work under pressure, handling tight turn times, project and workload management
- Enjoy working independently and with small and large teams across a diverse workload of projects.
- Build and evolve a large brand using a strong eye for great clean design.
- Take responsibility planning and executing projects
Qualifications For Success
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) or Bachelor’s of Fine Arts (B.F.A.) from four– year college or university in Graphic Design, or a related field of study.
- Excellent command of the English language – ability to edit and organize information, ability to clearly illustrate complex technical concepts, and create accurate procedural and reference information
- 5 or more years of experience in a marketing or agency design role required.
- Ability to take creative direction.
- Experience working as part of a globally distributed team.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat Pro) required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook) required.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi– task and track multiple jobs in an organized manner.
- Print and web design, layout, and typography skills required.
- Understanding of design, typography, and web principles best practices required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, required.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills required.
- Good understanding of branding concepts.
- Conceptual thinker who can take abstract and highly technical ideas and visualize into easily digestible content
With Optiv You Can Expect
- A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+) , Veterans Support Network, and Women’s Network.
- Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time– off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
- Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
- Creative problem– solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
- Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
- The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market– leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations – Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.