Docker is a remote first company with employees across Europe and the Americas that simplifies the lives of developers who are making world– changing apps. We raised our Series C funding in March 2022 for $105M at a $2.1B valuation. We continued to see exponential revenue growth last year. Join us for a whale of a ride!
We are looking for a talented Sr. Customer Success Manager, Scale to join our team. The Sr. CSM, Scale role is perfect for someone who has an exceptional drive to execute and iterate on programs, loves talking to customers, has an analytical mindset, and is a strong writer.
Sr. CSM, Scale is a new role and team within Docker. We will work with customers either 1:1 for high impact objectives, or by running 1 to many success programs to impact target customer groups. We use targeted customer data to help identify ways we can deliver increased value through broader and more mature use of Docker.
Docker is a remote– first company with employees across Europe and the Americas. This means we value transparency and asynchronous communication, but we also understand that meeting in person is important.
What You Will Be Doing
- Responsibility for the customer’s journey, which includes onboarding through client renewal & expansion
- Responsible for reaching adoption and NDR targets
- Develop campaigns and strategies to enhance experience, retention, and digital engagement
- Leverage tools and technology to deliver value to multiple accounts through 1: many programs; creating email campaigns, webinars, new collateral, and hosting office hours.
- Coordinate and strategize with Growth Marketing for your assigned segment of customers
- Work with the product team to manage product requests with strategic accounts within book.
- Analyze data within your assigned segment to determine outliers that may need intervention
- Create and deploy digital content to enable and educate
- Identify accounts likely to churn based on usage data, customer engagement, queries. Develop strategies to retain and save these high– risk accounts.
- Address escalating client issues with speed and urgency, orchestrating resources across the company as appropriate
- Driving product adoption through usage patterns
What You Will Need
- Three years of demonstrated experience as a customer success manager. Experience with Scale CS is a plus
- Strong relationship building, negotiating and influencing skills (internal and with customers)
- Experience with CS Software (Gainsight, ChurnZero, Totango, Catalyst) is highly preferred
- Experience with chat software, liveperson, braze is preferred
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Experience working with a technical product or the aptitude to learn complex technical concepts
- Positive and upbeat phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong written communication skills
- High integrity, humble, and a team– first mentality
- Experience with managing executive relationships
- You work well under pressure, are a results– oriented individual, and you are a team player
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with sales, product, customer support, and technical services
In your first 30 days:
- You will be welcomed with a first– in– class onboarding experience that includes equipment setup, a sweet swag package, and a collaborative training program
- You will learn how to navigate through award– winning sales tools such as; Salesforce, Outreach, SalesForce, Looker, and Docker.
- Actively engage with clients
- You will work closely with your peers and partner with CSMs to develop strategies to advocate for our customers.
- At the end of your first month, you will have a proficient grasp of the tools and activities necessary to be successful in your role.
In Your First 60 Days
- You will be laser– focused on supporting the CS Team during your second month.
- You will have connected with all of your Team members.
- You will gain in– depth knowledge of Docker’s products and how they impact our customers.
- You will have an advanced understanding of tools, activities, and best practices to be successful in your role.
By 90 Days
- In month three, you will be confident in your craft and ready to immerse yourself in our customer’s business needs fully
- You will continue efforts to improve messaging, processes, and activities
- Educate our clients about our product roadmap and undertake product training for users
- You will be ready to operate independently at full speed
- Freedom & flexibility; fit your work around your life
- Variety of virtual and in– person social events to build connections and have fun
- Home office setup; we want you comfortable while you work
- Generous maternity and parental leave
- Technology stipend equivalent to $100 net/month
- PTO plan that encourages you to take time to do the things you enjoy
- Whaleness Days: companywide day off each month
- Quarterly, company– wide hackathons
- Training stipend for conferences, courses, and classes
- Stock Options; we are a growing start– up and want all employees to have a share in the success of the company
- Docker Swag
- Medical benefits, retirement, and holidays vary by country.
Not sure if you qualify? Apply anyway; we hire candidates with diverse experience and backgrounds. If you are returning to work after a gap in employment or transitioning to the next step in your career path, we look forward to hearing from you.
Docker embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.
EU Salary Ranges by Country
45,000 EUR – 90,000 EUR
- salary range varies based on location and level
CA/NY/Boulder, CO/Denver, CO $95,000 – $140,000
Colorado $85,000 – $125,000
- salary range varies based on location and level
Due to the remote nature of this role, we are unable to provide visa sponsorship.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >