From New Tandem we are hiring a Senior User Experience for a technological multinational company located in Madrid to join our Document Cloud team and provide immediate impact to user acquisition, retention, and engagement strategies. You are a designer who embraces a hacker mindset, but can drive quality experiences with your user– centered approach, business acumen, and ability to ruthlessly prioritize this is a contract position with the possibility for full– time conversion.
* Create user experience goals, priorities, and deliverables that align with product milestones, coordinate multiple projects to completion, and drive adoption of user experience practices. Proactively engage with multiple project stakeholders, including product managers, engineers, and other designers in drafting & brainstorming initial concepts.
* Convey design ideas and end– to– end user experience via sketch, storyboards, hi– fidelity mockups, prototypes, or animations.
* Create designs that meet product objectives and respond to user feedback and usability testing findings.
* Support development teams throughout the implementation cycle.
* Be an advocate for the user. Conduct primary and/or secondary research, as well as quick rounds of usability tests.
Servicios y tecnología de la información
Informática y telecomunicaciones – Programación
Salario no disponible
Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
Más de 5 años
UI/UX, Senior, Diseñador, UX
* A passionate experience designer with a proven track record of great designs and strategy that meet user needs, product requirements, and business goals.
* Experience creating visual design variations for A/B testing, and iterate with rational design adjustments based on testing results.
* Ability to grasp the essence of complex design problems and user pain points, and translate them to practical design solutions.
* Ability to accept and design against feedback from colleagues in a rapid iterative design process, and effectively produce multiple highly polished and professional finished works under tight timeline.
* Strong understanding of Adobe XD (or similar product design program). Familiarity with prototyping tools a plus.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication and storytelling skills.
* Comfortable speaking and writing in ALL 3 of Spanish, Italian and English Ability to empathize with Spanish/Italian culture and language.
* Comfortable working in a loosely defined agile and lean design environment.
At least 5 years of design industry experience in product/UX design or equivalent experience.
BA/BFA degree in HCI or design related field, with an emphasis on user experience, interaction design, or visual design.
Demonstrable track record of success in designing and shipping read– world products. Bachelor?s degree or equivalent educational experience.