Starting date: April/May ‘23
What about us?
Dragons Group is a specialised digital advertising agency, whose mission is to support our clients advertising needs by providing integrated solutions across all things content.
Dragons Group turns ideas into action and attacks problems with transformative solutions to support best– in– class initiatives.
We are currently looking for a Senior Designer to join our team based in Barcelona who supports a wide array of local and international clients with their marketing challenges.
This is a great opportunity for a talented Senior Graphic Designer who has proven expertise in presentation design (PPTX) to join a new kind of agency that helps brands transform the way they operate.
*As part of the process a Sr Graphic Design test would be required.
- Executing high– complexity briefs
- Designing professional, visually impactful, and creative pitch presentations for an array of prestigious global clients.
- Working in mainly PowerPoint, you will come up with innovative ideas and stunning execution to present data, statistics, concept, content, and entire projects.
- Ensuring content is created with the channel specifics in mind, good UI and cross– browser compatibility.
- Attention to detail, ensuring all brief requirements are fulfilled.
- Supporting the creative director on high– complexity briefs
- Ensuring the brief is fully understood before any work starts.
- Understanding all technical specifications supplied by media agencies.
- Ensuring all elements like reference files, brand assets, fonts etc. have been supplied by producer/PM/AM before commencing work on a brief. If not, flagging any missing assets ASAP
- Quality check of all assets before sending to content creator for final QC.
- Ensuring assets are on brief, to spec and on brand.
- Supporting the project/account manager and producer in the final upload of assets.
- 5+ years of experience working as a graphic designer within a digital creative agency (or similar)
- Previous experience designing presentations for commercial and corporate clients (FMCG, Beauty and Fashion)
- Passion for presentation design
- Immaculate creative and technical PowerPoint design and presentation skills
- Strong typography, layout, mockup and technical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Adobe CC
- Ability to design for motion and video (motion design and editing skills are a big plus)
- Core understanding of brand design and brand guidelines
- Outstanding eye for great design and a passion for delivering creative work
- Ability to proactively suggest improvements to brief
- Ability to deliver conceptual work
- Ability to deliver high complexity briefs on time and without supervision
- Good knowledge of all the major digital channels and social media platforms, including being familiar with their technical specifications
- Ability to work fast and under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Brilliant time management skills
- Good balance between great technical design skills and creativity.
- Ability to lead and mentor junior designers
- Experience in AfterEffects, Premiere and/or Cinema4D would be a plus.
- Spanish (mandatory)
- English (mandatory)
- Any other languages are a plus
What we offer:
- Remote work (if based outside of Spain)
- Flat hierarchy
- Friendly, young and dynamic team
- Family friendly company
- Work equipment as needed for role
- Functioning work– life balance.
Thank you in advance!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >