JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Copyediting, proofreading, and fact– checking on assigned accounts as well as other accounts as needed. – Uses technologic tools to replace manual proofreading as appropriate.
- Generates and promptly updates style guide for assigned accounts.
- Ability to quickly master specifics of assigned accounts and product categories, as well as accommodate multiple assignments effectively. – Build and maintain a command of brand data and content. – Resolve content issues using reference material and collaboration with copywriter.
- Enforces OPDP/regulatory guidelines.
- Extensive interaction and follow– through with account teams.
- Good evaluative and decision– making skills.
- Establishes and communicates workload priorities to manager and second– shift staff.
5– 8 years of Editorial experience in a Pharma Agency Environment
Prior launch experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Can assist with proofreading assignments
- Demonstrates knowledge of AMA guidelines
- Computer Skills
For U.S. Job Seekers
It is the policy of FCB and any of its affiliates to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, ethnic origin, gender, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. EOE/AA/M/D/V/F.