Moodle with us!
We’re the world’s most popular learning platform and we’re on a mission to empower educators to improve our world.
We are a fast growing team that is searching for an experienced Content Writer to join our global Marketing & Communications team, who enjoys learning, having fun and can help us advance our mission!
What your new team and job look like…
The global Marketing & Communications team is responsible for promoting our products and services, and strengthening Moodle’s brand and messaging, on a global scale.
At Moodle no 2 days will ever be the same, but most days in this role usually involve a mix of:
- Utilising your creative side to develop engaging content that is relevant to our audience, including a mix of blog articles, landing pages, media releases and of course social media
- Creating regular newsletters and EDMs, and provide support to the greater marketing and comms teams
- Collaborate with other departments across our global team to promote our awesome products and services with things like case studies and marketing materials
- Supporting our digital marketing and social media efforts to drive brand awareness, as well as manage our website content
This is a fully remote role that can be based anywhere in Europe! With access to our modern office space if you’re based in Barcelona.
What life at Moodle is like…
Moodle has a globally diverse team with over 250 team members in more than 25 countries around the world. We’ve built a passionate team of hard– working, driven and diverse people from all over the world, united by a shared belief in the ability of our platform to make a positive difference to our world. We respect our colleagues and value an open and innovative workplace, filled with integrity and of course a strong focus on education (yes, these are our company values!)
What else, you say?
- Our global teams can work from anywhere, with a flexible working environment that promotes true work– life balance
- We believe in motivating performance rather than micromanaging it, allowing you to feel empowered to do what you do best
- Gaining new skills by learning from highly skilled peers, along with your own learning and development allowance each year to support your growth
- Work with a global team on a worldwide platform and make a real difference
- As a certified B Corp, we are proud to be part of a global community of mission– driven companies dedicated to using business as a force for good
- Other excellent benefits, like an extra 7 days paid leave to extend your weekends, recharge and enjoy a day off for your birthday!, ‘choose your own’ benefit options, flexible public holidays, and many more!
We’d love to meet you…
Especially if you can talk to us about your:
- 3+ years experience creating content for blogs, media releases, social media, landing pages, etc. in English
- Previous experience working in the Marketing/Comms department within the Technology industry. Bonus points if you’ve worked in the EdTech sector
- Tertiary degree in Journalism, PR or Marketing
- Ability to be proactive, self– motivate and work to tight deadlines
- Ability to collaborate with others and build strong relationships with your stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) in English, and a strong eye for design and detail.
Learn more about your new workplace…
Moodle is the world’s most trusted online learning solution, with a growing ecosystem of products and services, including Moodle Workplace, Moodle App, MoodleCloud, and more. The engine of our ecosystem is Moodle LMS, the secure and customisable open source learning management platform used by well over 300 million learners worldwide.
Find out more about us on our website.
Does all this sound good? If yes…
- Click on the following link to apply
- Add your resume, portfolio and anything else you’d like to add… in English, please
- Press send.
At Moodle we are an equal opportunity employer that actively supports diversity and inclusion in the workplace and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We’re committed to fair recruitment and selection practices, ensuring we are drawing from a diverse range of sources to attract and select the very best person for the job. Learn more in our Diversity & Inclusion Charter.