TOMO™ – The World Finest Luxury Water BottleFounded in 2020, TOMO has established itself as a leading luxury drinkware brand, which is focused on impeccable craftsmanship, outstanding design, and making the world better!
Calling all Sales Copywriters! 🌟
Here’s your opportunity to be part of a global team of passionate marketers, artists, designers, product specialists, and visionaries who are working towards creating a more positive life on this planet. At TOMO, we focus on wellness, sustainability, the love for design, and building purpose– driven brands.
For us – our team is above all. We cultivated an environment that inspires everyone for self growth and success.
Here’s what you’ll get to do:
- Creating compelling and persuasive copy for luxury drinkware brand sales and marketing materials, including website copy, product descriptions, sales emails, and social media posts
- Conducting research and analyzing customer data to develop targeted messaging that resonates with the audience
- Collaborating with the marketing and creative teams to develop cohesive and effective campaigns that drive sales and increase brand awareness
- Crafting product– focused messaging that highlights TOMO’s unique value proposition, including its craftsmanship, design, and commitment to sustainability
- Work REMOTELY from anywhere in the world! (With flexible times!)
- Work alongside brilliant marketers with a proven track record of success in the worlds of e– commerce and NFTs
- Be part of a passionate team that aims for exponential growth for 2023
- Share your creative ideas and get to execute them at the highest standards
- Enhance your strengths and level up your e– commerce career
To succeed in this role, you should have:
- Years of experience in a sales copywriter or similar role, with a focus on creating persuasive and compelling copy for various marketing and sales materials
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to write in a clear, concise, and engaging manner
- Knowledge of marketing and advertising principles, including branding, positioning, and messaging
- Experience collaborating with marketing and creative teams to develop cohesive and effective campaigns that drive sales and increase brand awareness
- A passion for growing and an undeniable desire to succeed
- A track record of leading diverse and inclusive teams
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills
If you’re ready to take your e– commerce career to the next level and join an amazing, forward– thinking team, this is your chance! We can’t wait to meet you!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >