We are Specific– Group, an owner– managed software development company with over 350 employees at 12 locations in eight countries.
This gives us the opportunity to act quickly and agilely on the market and the freedom to develop and grow. Not part of a group with "anonymous developer batteries". But also no longer a start– up.
Our customers come from a wide variety of industries: whether banks and insurance companies, large industrial groups or classic medium– sized companies. We work for everyone with the same commitment.
Agile working is an integral part of our software development. We believe that software development is at the heart of our business and offers great growth opportunities for us and our portfolio.
Since it is the people who make a company, we are looking for:
*RPG developer (IBMi) (f/m/d)
– In long– term customer projects, you will take on the maintenance, care and further development of the existing inventory systems from the areas of trade, production, insurance and banks.
– The analysis, conception and implementation of customer requirements, along with the creation of the associated documentation.
– Targeted support for our customers in modernization issues, be it the smooth transition to FullFree, the use of graphical interfaces or the use of web services – of course not alone, but always with the support of the team.
– (Profound) experience in software development on the IBMi / AS400 platform.
– Well– founded knowledge of RPG (III to full– free), whereby you can learn or brush up on RPG dialects that are rarely or not used in our in– house academy OR in Cobol.
– Knowledge of database modeling.
– You have good analytical thinking skills.
– You don’t stand still, but are ready to learn new things or refresh your – knowledge and dare to think outside the box.
– The willingness to work on site at the customer’s site on a daily basis (approx. 10– 20% in post– corona times).
– High English level.
We offer further training:
It’s the people that make a company. It is therefore very important to us that everyone can develop further with us. Half– yearly employee feedback interviews enable us not to lose sight of the goals we have set ourselves and to make the right adjustments. Our training concept offers a basket of seminars, certifications and webinars, for example in the areas of personal development, mentoring and of course professional competence.
Our own IBMi Academy completes the picture.
How and when do you work most effectively?
With us you not only get the state– of– the– art equipment you need, but also a monthly time account so that you can distribute your working hours (full– time: 40 hours/week) individually.
And many more benefits…
Programación, Consultoria y otras Activ. informaticas
Informática y telecomunicaciones – Programación
Salario no disponible
Ciclo Formativo Grado Superior
Al menos 4 años