The Selling Partner Support, Editorial Strategy and Solutions (SPS ESAS) develops high– quality, user– centered content for the companies and individuals who sell goods and services through Amazon, and for the team that helps sellers when they contact Seller Support.
Key job responsibilities
As a localization editor – French on our editorial team, you’ll own the translation and localization efforts for the French speaking selling partners, by translating and reviewing content from US English to European French. To keep raising the bar on quality and effectiveness, you will also update and develop the French linguistic assets such as style guides, translation memories and terminology databases. You will collaborate with fellow editors and internal business partners, such as program managers, legal counsels and country managers, to develop linguistic excellence and enable French– speaking selling partners in France and Belgium to have a seamless experience on our websites. You will participate in content management goals and projects, process development, and quality management while also working independently on multiple initiatives.
With new programs, products, and strategies being developed and launched all the time, the opportunities for imaginative and innovative thinking and content strategy are endless. Join us today!
This full– time position is to be held remotely from Ireland or Spain.
- Native speaker of European French language with fluency in written US English
- 3 years experience of editing and localizing in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in French, Communications, Linguistics, or related field
- Experience with CAT tools and CMS
- Strong bias for action and the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Solid experience in localization project management and coordination
- Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and deliver results in a fast– faced environment
- 5+ years experience of editing and localizing in a similar role
- Experience working in an agile content development environment
- Experience working with XML, HTML and DITA
- Experience working as part of a global team with remote colleagues
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice (https://www.amazon.jobs/en/privacy_page) to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Company – Amazon Spain Services, S.L.U.
Job ID: A2361868
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >