Position: Remote Designer
Location: Fully Remote/Off-site
Starts: Within the the next 1-2 weeks
Our client, a national insurance company, is currently seeking an Remote Designer to join their team on an ongoing, permalance basis.
***Please note, this role is currently remote, however you may be required to attend an onsite meeting periodically. Proof of vaccination is required in order to be considered for this role.***
In this role, the Remote Designer will play an instrumental role on the enterprise creative team, helping concept and execute branded creative across banners, social, infographics, flyers, brochures, templates, etc. We’re looking for a collaborative team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to ramp up quickly.
Ideally, the Remote Designer has:
- experience designing beautiful, modern and sophisticated elements across digital, production, etc.
- at least minimum of 3 years of in-house or agency design experience and an understanding of marketing design
- Possesses a portfolio that showcases a keen sense of typography, layout and color usage and projects that include: infographics, web banners, iconography, presentations, posters, e-mails, creating templates, etc.
- strong production skills; can take a project from concept through final stages
- strong skills in Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop; AfterEffects and / or Premier are a plus!
- ability to easily understands and adheres to brand guidelines
- works well under the guidance and support of a Senior Designer
- excellent communication skills and a level of professionalism that lends well to in-house corporations; you will be interfacing with internal clients from manager to CEO level
- Works well independently, can self-mange projects and not need a lot of hand holding
This is an excellent opportunity to play a major role as an in-house team builds out their creative resources!
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: firstname.lastname@example.org