Location – Anywhere in Europe (Fully Remote)
An exciting opportunity to join an established CRO and work at the fourth front of innovation. As a Regulatory Medical Writer, you will be working within a collaborative and interactive medical writing team and will work with colleagues all across Europe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a junior/ trainee Medical Writer to step into a more senior position and take the lead on writing activities. The business has some very exciting projects working with leading Pharma/ Biotech clients working on oncology and rare disease projects.
- Writing, authoring, and owning Clinical and Regulatory documents (Clinical Study Reports, Protocols, and other regulatory documentation.)
- Work in a collaborative team with multiple different projects happening at once.
- Support colleagues but also be able to work alone.
- 2 to 3 years of relevant medical writing experience.
- Experience writing CSR and Protocols.
- Strong internal client– facing experience, a good consultative approach, and strong communication skills are a must.
- Must be able to demonstrate working on multiple streams of work.
- A French speaker would be desirable.
A very exciting opportunity to work for an established CRO and work within a team that will support you with guidance and development plans. The role also comes with an excellent benefits scheme and the flexibility of working fully remotely.
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV to [email protected]
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >