Amo an international IT company that creates products and stories for millions of people.
Three big teams: Amo Publishing, Amo Pictures, and Amo App.
Amo Pictures is a digital– first video publisher. We produce content in various formats, ranging from small animated cartoons to full– length videos.
These videos are watched by more than 800 million people a month. How do we do that? Well, it seems like we do know how to create fascinating stories.
We are looking for a Proofreader/Translator (Dubbing) (French/English) remote/full time to join our team.
- Translation of the script 6– 8 videos per week.
- Proofreading and adaptation of the text for further dubbing (lip synk).
- Adaptation of graphics — replacement of names, titles, captions, etc.
- Reading, listening, comprehending carefully through the original material and dubbing it in the targeted language, ensuring that the meaning of the source text/report is retained.
- Proofreading and editing final Dubbing translated versions.
- Native speaker of French.
- Advanced level of English.
- Work at a dubbing studio as a translator.
- Bility to relate to the local young generation’s culture such as using idioms, trendy terms, etc.
- Good compensation that allows you to focus on the project development and your professional growth.
- Strong and enthusiastic team – you will have the opportunity for knowledge sharing, learning and professional self– development.
- Interesting and challenging tasks in the global media project.
Take a challenge! Join our team.