ForceManager is the sales CRM for teams that are constantly on the move: they work with face– to– face sales (either with physical visits or video– visit) and report their sales activities from the road, in the office or at home. What makes ForceManager successful is that it makes life much easier for sales managers and sales reps. It is intuitive and easy to use; geolocation and Artificial Intelligence is integrated in the solution; and it generates high user adoption rates.
We are headquartered in Barcelona, Spain, but our team is international, and we all work remotely. With more than 90 employees, we can proudly say that we have more than 1.500 customers worldwide.
ForceManager is looking to hire a Product Onboarding Specialist to join our dynamic and growing remote team.
We are looking for someone to become a product expert and run onboarding sessions for prospects, setting up their ForceManager accounts and act as a voice of the customer to improve our platform. The ideal candidate has experience working as an onboarding specialist for B2B SaaS products and can develop scalable processes for tracking customer feedback and implement it with the product team.
This role falls under the talented Product Growth team and should have a product and sales mindset and is under the PLG strategy of the organization. Disclaimer: It is not an HR role.
In a nutshell, the main goal of a product onboarding specialist is to get users to the activation point and convert them into paying users, thus improving customer retention.
In this role, you will:
- Become a ForceManager product expert.
- Provide detailed walkthroughs of the platform and assist new customers with account setup, educate customers and set them up for success.
- Help users to see the value of the platform.
- Clearly communicate features, best practices, requirements and expectations with customers and partners to simplify adoption and align expectations.
- Ensure customers receive superior service by answering users’ questions using chat and email, webinars, and Loom recordings.
- Write help articles and user documentation based on your experience with users. You will oversee the product tour and communications of English– speaking customers.
- Record and communicate customer implementation need, requests, and questions to the marketing, operations, engineering, sales, and product teams.
- Leverage feedback for continuous improvement to the onboarding process in an organized manner.
- Take ownership of the efforts towards a product led organization.
- With a college degree:
- At least 1 year in a customer facing role.
- Without college degree:
- At least 3 years in a customer facing role.
- Native English speaker and fluent in Spanish.
- Tech– savvy with the latest SaaS tools and modern apps (we love A.I. btw). Proficient in Excel.
- Experience with analytics tools like: Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or Segment to mention some.
- Experience with customer interaction tools like Intercom.Pro.
- Goal oriented.
- The role is based in the EU. We are a remote first company, but this role needs to be in a location with a time zone ±1h from GMT.
- Is self– motivated, works independently and a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Excellent communicator and writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing and video.
- Looks to make an impact in their role and team members.
- Is not afraid to ask and to talk to customers.
- Emphatic and easy going.
- Analytical mindset, not afraid to numbers and organized.
What you bring to the team:
- Experience with documenting and improving customer onboarding processes.
- Experience in Product Led Growth environments on SaaS.
- Work from anywhere within EU! Remote first working policy.
- Permanent contract (EU VISA required) and an attractive professional career based on your professional experience and potential.
- People and user– centric environment. #Ourusersarefirst
- Remote working compensation.
- Free Friday afternoon.
- Gym membership.
- Private Health Insurance.
- Weekly English lessons.
- Employee and Customer Referral programs.
- Monthly online trainings, special talks, and fun after– works.
- Chance to be a part of a culture in which the exchange of ideas and individual initiatives is highly encouraged. #WeareONEteam
- Friendly and international team. We love to get together in our Summer and Christmas amazing parties! #Wehavefuntoghether
We invite you to follow us on Instagram (@ForceManager) to see what it’s like to work at ForceManager!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >