We are Openbravo, a dynamic and modern enterprise software company, dedicated to brand and retailers, certified Great Place to Work in both Spain and France, and member of the DL Software Group.
Our goal? To help retailers and restaurateurs to be more competitive through the adoption of a flexible mobile and cloud– based omnichannel platform.
Today, we operate in more than 50 different countries, and we successfully helped more than 400 clients to achieve greater agility in the acceleration progress of their unified commerce and digital transformation strategies.
If you want to take part in a company known for its inclusive and supportive workplace culture and where you can grow professionally along with our product, then please read on, as we can’t wait to tell you more about the position!
We are looking for a Product Content Writer based in Spain, France, or The Netherlands.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, maintaining and publishing all product related content like functional and technical documentation, product blue print, installation and configuration guides, and product training.
The main mission of the Content writer is:
- Create, manage, maintain, and publish all product related content for the complete Openbravo Commerce Platform.
- Plan, create, and maintain technical documentation for Openbravo software engineering audiences using corporate identity.
- Plan, create, and maintain Openbravo guidelines.
- Maintain Openbravo product blueprint.
- Contribute to the plan and the maintenance of the onboarding material for the newcomers and partners.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Product and Development teams to plan and develop content.
- Managing product periodic newsletter.
- Taking ownership of documentation projects.
The professional we are seeking:
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in communication or marketing
- Proven record of excellent writing, demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Ability to work independently with little daily supervision
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary
- Proficiency with Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Confluence tool
- Good communication and writing skills
- Knowledgeable in technology, Enterprise software or SaaS will be a plus
- English mandatory, French or Spanish will be a plus
What We Offer
- Above competitive salary & benefits package.
- Possibility to work fully from home or hybrid (if based in Barcelona, Pamplona or Lille).
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Free training (English/French/Spanish lessons + adapted training based on your professional needs and interests).
- Continuous performance feedback with an annual review so you can keep grow professionally.
- Fresh fruit, drinks and loads of snacks every day.
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world.
- Referral bonus.
- A career in a fast– paced, entrepreneurial business environment.
- An opportunity to accelerate your professional development.
How To Apply
If you are interested in becoming part of our amazing team, you can write us an email with your resume attached at firstname.lastname@example.org. 🚀
Please put “Content writer” in the subject line of your mail.
Thanks for your interest in Openbravo and we hope to see you soon!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >