Sportskeeda – For the hardcore sports fan
Fans don’t just follow the sport, they feel it – the pain, the passion, the guts, and the glory. When we at Sportskeeda look at sports fans we don’t see a crowd; we see you. We’re one of you, and we strive to keep you on top of every possible sports trend by creating engaging and insightful content at lightning– quick speed.
Established in 2009, Sportskeeda is a global sports content platform that covers the world’s biggest sports and esports subjects and serves over 100 Million fans every month. Our passionate team comprises top content creators from around the world who produce hundreds of well– researched content pieces on a daily basis.
We are a Great Place to Work certified organization, with employees and contributors working from various corners of the globe.
Sportskeeda is looking for a Pro Boxing editor (National/International)
Sportskeeda is one of the largest sports content platforms in the world, connecting journalists, pundits, and experts with millions of sports readers every day. Working at Sportskeeda is a great way to further your journalistic career in sports.
Sportskeeda is looking for a Pro Boxing Editor to join its team. We have vacancies for contract writers for the following shifts.
Evening (5 pm to 1 am IST) X 1
Night (1 am to 10 am IST). X 1
You will be part of the team that edits and publishes highly engaging sports content from writers across the world. We operate in an extremely competitive environment where quality and being first to market are paramount. This team is our first and last line of defense, delivering on our brand promise that Sportskeeda is home to the most engaging and premium sports content.
We expect the candidate to have deep knowledge and understanding of Pro Boxing
Fake news, sensationalism, plagiarism, and unreliable reports are increasing in frequency in sports and across the content industry. You will be quick on the foot and will be an expert in eliminating these landmines.
You will remain objective and yet have ideas to mentor and foster writers and drive positive change concerning quality.
This is a hands– on role and we need someone fast, accurate, and has strong judgment.
– The candidate will be expected to edit 350– 400 articles per month.
– Meet quality targets for accuracy and speed and continually contribute to improving team performance.
– Exercise objectivity and display strong judgment skills in approving and rejecting topics.
– We expect the candidate to have deep knowledge and understanding of Pro Boxing
– Impeccable grammar, Pro Boxing and punctuation and concept of Pro Boxing and of the language.
– 1– 5 years of experience in the content industry.
– Must have prior copy editing/proofreading experience.
– Ability to work independently and a proven track record of delivering results.
– A fast learner with a positive outlook toward a target driven work culture.