This role will ideally be based in either of our European offices (Zurich or London), but we will also consider candidates from elsewhere in Europe, to work fully remotely.
At Pexapark, we are passionate about the global growth of green energy investments to decarbonise our future. Our solution Pexa Quote delivers price transparency for PPAs enabling more investments in renewables to accelerate the Energy Transition.
With customers and price polling capabilities in all major PPA markets in the continent, Pexapark is becoming the reference source for PPA prices and market insights in the fastest– growing part of the renewable energy market.
If you want to make a lasting impact on the way the renewable industry works, we want to hear from you.
As a Price Reporter & PPA Market Editor (Southern Europe), you will be accountable for setting up an Editorial Desk for the Southern European core markets for PPAs. Your passion is to deliver market transparency and context that enable investors in renewable assets to make better decisions. In short, you build the basis for for a PPA references prices in Germany and Southern Europe.
You help establish Pexapark’s credibility as the provider of PPA reference prices and are the public face and guarantor for high quality, transparent prices.
We are looking for someone with a network and passion for Editorial work that matters and who would like to continue building a strong career with the pioneers in the PPA for renewables market.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AT PEXAPARK WILL BE TO
- Set up and be accountable for the Northern European Pexapark PRA Editorial Desk
- Help establish, PPA Price references for the Desk markets (Germany, Poland, UK and the Southern Europe), by collecting market feedback and leading the internal process to define benchmark prices
- Supporting the expansion of Pexaparks’ price polling activities in Southern Europe
- Drive customer engagement by producing, daily, weekly and monthly commentary & insights on PPA pricing and market trends, delivering context and credibility for Pexapark’s PPA price assessments
- Build out and leverage your PPA market price network by connecting to the leading participants and stakeholders in the Southern European PPA market
- Be the public face and representative of Pexapark benchmark prices for our core Southern European markets
- Be the Guarantor for the quality, impartiality and auditability of Pexapark PRA Reference prices
- 2– 5 years as professionally recognised Price Reporter, with experience in the PPA for Renewables or adjacent commodities markets
- Or alternatively 2– 5 years of reporting experience in the renewables power industry, with documented exposure to funds and investors in renewables assets as well as buyers of renewable power
- Professional reporting and journalistic background
- Existing professional network in origination & (renewables) power trading and exposure to PPA buyers as well as professional investors in renewables assets (funds, developers) in Germany and Southern Europe.
- Senior managerial presence and communication style, able to handle professional audiences and stakeholders
- Excellent editing and writing skills, with the ability to create accurate, concise, and clear written content. Including reviewing and editing market commentary, news updates, and other written materials related to PPA markets and prices
- Solid analytical reasoning and numerical skills
- Excellent written and oral English skills, additional Southern European languages are an advantage
- Legal eligibility to work in Europe or UK
- A good sense of humour
- The opportunity to be part of our growing, modern and expanding Price Reference Agency team enabling investors to accelerate the Energy Transition to renewables in Europe
- An ambitious start– up culture made up of an internationally diverse team of renewable energy experts and seasoned professionals
- Options for equity participation in our company
Apply today and explore your future with Pexapark!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >