Can you create visually dynamic presentations?
Want to be part of an amazing team, hell– bent on crafting a better future? We’re always looking for creative people who care!
We are analysts. Creators. Designers. Doers. Dreamers. Explorers. Geeks. Hipsters. Leaders. Learners. Renegades. Seekers. Strategists. Visionaries. And we fundamentally believe that we’re better together.
Designit is looking for top notch design talent to add to their growing creative team aimed specifically at client communication and business development. The Presentation Designer will sit in the Creative & Design practice and will support all of the business– to– business communications we conduct on a regular cadence, in creating top notch and visually rich presentations. The Presentation Designer will be able to effectively communicate complicated ideas in visually compelling and effective ways and will be able to create & concept presentations that fit the client, their consumer, and agency perspectives.
This position is right for you if you’re a powerhouse combination of visual storytelling, and information design. This role will live in the hub of the Creative & Design practice, to field, craft and deliver spectacular and compelling work, supporting both our agency and consultancy client engagement. You will be expected to not just design and beautify presentations, but give them the visual impact they deserve.
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a diverse and talented creative agency and consultancy team focused on being the best in class within our industry, the world over.
Would you like to…
- Distill complex information into compelling visuals
- Tell narrative stories through dynamic design
- Create innovative mockups
- Design and creation of incredible PowerPoint presentations and templates; rich in detail, animation, motion and other high– level design elements
- Partner with all practices and teams to develop design concepts and guide content for global, regional and local pitches, client communications, presentations and programs
- Concept and create print and digital collateral to for global, regional and local pitches client communications, presentations and programs
- Act as a champion of brand standards, guidelines, process and content structure.
- Maintain global brands’ graphic aesthetic and quality, presenting our best self with every client engagement
- Manage and execute multiple projects at once, efficiently meeting deadlines, and transparently openly communicating the process to completion
- Follow creative direction, work in a group dynamic, and actively participate on any given project or team to which assigned
We would like you to have…
- 3+ years design experience (agency experience is preferred)
- Expert skills in Powerpoint, Keynote, and the Adobe Suite
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Clear understanding of design principles and typographic hierarchy
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Portfolio that shows off excellent presentation work, creative concepting, and creative execution
- Strong conceptual ability, along with expert design and layout skill
- Ability to easily liaise with people outside the creative & design team, creating work based on a verbal or written brief
- Self– starter and well– organized
- Positive Attitude; receptive to creative direction and design feedback
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Proficiency with video, a plus
- 4– year degree (fine or graphic arts degree a plus)
Would you like to join a global organization that…
- Embraces work– life balance – our employees’ well– being remains a top priority for us
- Promotes a culture of learning and advocacy across the globe – diversity will enable us to strengthen our impact
- Encourages innovation and experimentation
- Understands that changes will occur and adaptability is crucial to assist when it does
- Emphasizes and rewards collaboration
- Works remotely. We continue to safeguard the health of our employees so our interviewing and on– boarding process will remain virtual until further notice
Want to know more?
Check out our open jobs around the world. Just so you know, we don’t have a dress code, but we do have a strict no jerk policy.
Designit is committed to ensuring that all candidates have an equal opportunity to be considered for employment. Please let us know if you need any reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process.