Our client, a leading health insurance provider, is seeking a talented Presentation Designer to add to their team. It’s a long– term contract opportunity with the potential to convert to full– time. And yes, it’s completely remote!
This position is primarily responsible for designing brand– compliant communications (e.g., infographics and PowerPoint presentations) that illustrate and package critical messages and concepts. In this role, you’ll consult with Provider Solutions & Operations leaders and other communication, change management, and knowledge management staff on various deliverables. These deliverables include business cases, town halls, and organizational and provider materials, and then translate and organize information into compelling, easy– to– understand visuals.
Presentation Designer Responsibilities
- Participates in project meetings as a communication design expert.
- Assess requests, outlining dependencies, risks, mitigation options, tactics, and timelines.
- Consult with PS&O leaders and team members, and recommend the appropriate mix of words, graphics and layouts that best support communication goals and strategies.
- Listen to or read key concepts and messages, and translate them into graphically effective communications for the intended audience, including PowerPoint presentations and infographics.
- Maintain thorough understanding of business/program goals, objectives, impacts, and processes in order to offer unique communication design solutions.
- Build communications that engage and inspire employees, and connects them to business strategy and priorities.
- Ensure all communications and materials are consistent with the Cigna text standards, brand and culture, and meet national and state legal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- When applicable, monitor and evaluate results of communications programs, to adjust and change course as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or identified.
Presentation Designer Skills
- Strong project management, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong PowerPoint design skills
- Strong writing and proofreading skills.
- Ability to work independently and proactively, using critical thinking and problem– solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast– paced environment to meet deadlines. Strong business acumen.
- Strong peer and senior leader relationship management skills to foster collaboration, value others perspectives, negotiate, influence, and gain support and buy– in. Proficiency in end– to– end video production (e.g., brief promo and knowledge building videos) using Camtasia or similar video software.
- Bachelors degree in graphic design, communications, marketing or related discipline or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience using design tools (e.g., Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience following brand standards to design
Cella is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.