Wasserman is a connections agency. We craft strategic ideas, partnerships and experiences that connect brands with the right people. We believe the right connections create relationships, build trust and inspire action. Our work drives culture across sports, entertainment and music.
Our team connects brands and right holders with audiences around the world as well as representing athletes of every major sport and artists from all genres of music.
As a full service creative marketing agency our services cover strategy, creative and multi– channel production. In the past year we have created and delivered over 1800 projects and marketing campaigns covering 53 countries around the world. Our work has created over 5 million physical engagements and produced branded content reaching over 20 Billion views.
We are currently looking for a Personal Assistant (PA) to support the senior members of the Global Football division along with all Wasserman Football clients, partners and visitors.
Day to Day responsibilities;
- Manage diary, ensuring all meetings are efficiently coordinated.
- Inbox and telephone message management, ensuring all are responded to in a timely manner.
- Proactively maintain accurate contact lists.
- Organise domestic and international travel (and visas when needed).
- Book hotels and lunch/dinner reservations.
- Provide general admin support including filing, expenses and other ad hoc administrative tasks.
- Providing out of hours support, including weekends where needed, to be responsive to all calls and ad hoc requests
- Significant experience as a PA
- Fully literate in Microsoft Office software, specifically PowerPoint, Outlook, Word and Excel
- Excellent organisational, multitasking and time– keeping skills
- Strong communicator. Excellent written and verbal communication
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >