Proclinical is seeking a Payer Copywriter for a global healthcare organization. This is a contact role with the opportunity to work remotely.
Must be eligible to work in the US.
- Writes engaging, relevant, original copy across channels and mediums for payer audiences.
- Defends strengths of concepts while remaining open to alternatives and further explorations.
- Analyzes and interprets data from clinical studies, presentations, and published papers, summarizes key points, and turns them into promotional messages that tie to product key selling messages.
- Logically organizes material from a range of different sources to make a compelling narrative/story flow.
- Contributes to generation of effective promotional materials to be used by the field force in personal selling.
- Has full mastery over writing craft with a clear persuasive voice and uses skills to fulfill a variety of tactics.
- Performs independent research and works with a variety of resources and literature to develop a range of promotional and informational pieces for professional and patient caregiver audiences.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Janelle Jones at (+1) 267– 297– 3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology, and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >