Isentia is the Asia-Pacific region’s leading media intelligence company; empowering clients to understand their brand and reputation. Our clients are diverse, ranging from globally renowned brands right through to government bodies and not-for-profit organizations. On September 1st, Isentia became part of Access Intelligence. This will be an exciting phase as we join forces to become a global leader in media intelligence.
Daily Briefings is a high-level media reporting product that alerts clients to key, relevant media items so that they can be informed, prepared, and ahead of the curve. We currently have (2) roles available working 3.4 hours/week (12:00 am – 8:00 am) with different shift patterns.
This role is well suited to a media-savvy professional with excellent proofreading, research, and writing skills, with strong attention to detail and interest in the news.
If you worked as a Daily Briefings Editor what would you have done last week?
- Worked closely with the team around you to collect print, broadcast, online, and/or social media items from the in-house Isentia platform
- Collated coverage and compiled it into relevant, customized reports for several of our key corporate and government clients.
- Know you’ve hit deadlines and ensured our clients have their briefings delivered to them so that they can start their day working on the things that really matter to their organization
Who are you?
- You are genuinely interested in news and current affairs and love working in an environment that constantly changes
- You are analytical by nature and are a great communicator
- You can determine priorities when it’s busy and will use your initiative to ensure you can meet strict deadlines with minimal supervision
- You’re positive, keen to learn, and want to be part of a great team working on an exciting and valuable product.
What we offer:
We are located in West Melbourne and offer a fun, relaxed, and professional work environment. We offer flexible working options – feel free to discuss how to flex/hybrid working might work for you and this role.
We have an open and inclusive culture where we embrace opportunities to do better and celebrate our achievements. We are an equal opportunity employer that is dedicated to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application.
We offer a range of benefits such as discounted private health insurance, an annual prescription eyewear reimbursement to eligible team members, a free employee assistance program which offers a range of services to support your health and wellbeing, plus 2 paid volunteer leave days per year – where you have the choice to support an organization or cause that you are really passionate about.
At Isentia we value the safety and well-being of our team members, suppliers, and clients and have adopted a ‘no jab, no office’ policy regarding the ongoing management of Covid-19 in the workplace. It is a condition of employment to be fully vaccinated at all times in order to work for Isentia, regardless of the role or whether to work flexibly/remotely during employment. Isentia may require you to provide vaccination evidence at the commencement of employment, and at any time throughout employment to confirm your compliance with this requirement.