Role: Integrated Designer
Location: South Africa (Remote)
a Little Bit About The Role And Team
Working with our client, the Integrated Designer takes digital, print and social content projects from brief to completion. This role will provide new ideas and creativity whilst working closely with brand guidelines and will manage the day– to– day running of projects, working within specified timeframes and budgets.
Reporting to the Design Lead, the Integrated Designer works alongside the team of 25.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- Producing design / ideas to the client’s brief and exacting standards from the outset until completion.
- Positively influencing clients with creative input in addition to undertaking and pitching new creative concepts.
- Create inspiring and exciting content – from repurposing, reformatting of assets to ideation.
- Be an entrepreneurial lead on the development of creative and output.
- Keenly evaluate and monitor industry trends and brands, research industry developments in branding and marketing to be at the forefront of creative excellence.
- Strong project management skills, teamed with an aptitude for managing multiple varying sized projects seamlessly for a high– profile client.
WHAT GOOD LOOKS LIKE:
- Excellent client engagement skills with the ability to proactively organise and influence clients and build strong and effective working relationships.
- An innate creative flair, strong art direction and concepting skills – full of ideas across multi– platforms.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills with excellent attention to detail.
- An understanding how to work across online banners (static and animated), social media posts (primarily Instagram and Facebook), web design, UI design and storytelling.
- An understanding of responsive design across all digital platforms.
- An understanding of UX and latest Social and Digital technology trends.
- Motion and video skills using After Effects. & Premiere. Storyboarding Animation concepts.
- Working on print– based collateral with great knowledge of branding.
- The ability to talk through your ideas confidently with the team and clients.
- 5 + years of relevant experience in:
- Motion Graphics
- Web Design
- UX– UI
A LITTLE BIT MORE ABOUT US:
MORE is a global production portal, part of Inside Ideas Group. We are a collection of creative technologists & production experts across the world, creating and maintaining world class content in the areas of Film, CGI, Motion Design, Digital and Print.
We bring scale, expertise and craft, delivering creative solutions to clients and brands across the globe.
DONE. CORRECT. ON TIME.
Our reel: https://vimeo.com/435028090
OTHER ESSENTIAL POINTS TO NOTE:
As we are working remotely, it is essential that the ideal candidate have the following in place to ensure there are no delays on delivering work timeously:
- Back– up power supply, if necessary.
- Stable internet connectivity – fibre connection preferable (options can be discussed) in order to connect to remote servers as well as conduct virtual meetings daily.
- This is a snapshot of the responsibilities & desired deliverables. Other areas for delivery and responsibilities may be added or addressed during the period of employment. This document should not constitute as the sole indicator for responsibilities and delivery, but it can be used as a generic guide to help with managing your performance.
- Should you be successful, proof of qualifications will be required.