We are searching for a creative and adaptable Marketing Copywriter to join our marketing team. Self– motivated and ambitious, with experience in Content Copywriting, possessing the ability to create content with various tones that match the target audience.
You’ll be in charge of developing a variety of written content, such as email and infographics, as well as webinars, blog articles, video scripts, and more.
As a marketing copywriter, you’ll work with the marketing team to develop, adapt, or source material for our various audiences in line with the overall marketing and sales objectives.
Some parts of the job include:
- Working with the marketing team to create a content strategy that fits in line with the business’s needs.
- Staying on top of news and happenings related to each product to create relevant content.
- Communicating constantly with the product, sales, and marketing team to create content that resonates with the momentum of the brand.
- Defining and evolving writing and content style guide.
- Contributing to the evolving definition of our buyer personas (and ensuring all content speaks to them)
- Writing content in many forms (from blog posts to social, infographics, video scripts, website, ads, product copy)
- Writing press releases and other content for PR, based on journalist’s needs
- Managing guest blogging outreach strategy and ensuring all content fits with our writing and content style guide
- Ensuring a consistent voice and tone throughout lines of communication in content
- Contributing to related marketing projects such as landing pages, product descriptions.
- Optimizing content on the website and across all marketing and sales materials
- Managing the content calendar, scheduling, and posting
- Definition and creation of sales enablement material
- Native English speaker with excellent grammar, word choice, and quality of writing.
- Experience with SEO copywriting.
- Understanding of content marketing and inbound marketing best practices.
- Proactive and able to manage multiple projects.
- Broad knowledge of American culture.
- Ability to write in different tones.
- 3 Year experience as a Content Copywriter.
Nice to have:
- Experience with guest blogging outreach
- A second language
How to apply
Send your CV and a cover letter explaining why you are perfect for this role. Please include writing samples of previous work you’ve done.
Powered by JazzHR
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >