QBS is looking for writers and instructional reviewers to develop Math video scripts and interactivities at the K-12 level. Understanding of K-12 developmental levels is important, appropriate concept load, and K-12 teaching experience a plus. We’d like for one person in the instructional reviewer role to attend client meetings and represent the team as the K-12 Math expert/instructional reviewer. Will play an integral role in the development of the PreK-12 Math Program. The Writer will be responsible for collaborating with the team to revise curricular materials and related components.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Progressions Documents for the Common Core State Standards
- Demonstrated expertise in the Common Core Mathematics Standards.
- Revise content for accuracy, consistency, style, clarity, and grade-level appropriateness
- Experience in Content development and teaching in a classroom environment with students
- Ability to write math lessons aligned to standards
- Understanding of current mathematics pedagogical practices
Educational Qualification :
Ph.D. in Math or Master’s in Math