Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Experis, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Experis – A Manpower Company is engaged with one of the Security Products based IT industries. We are looking to help our client to identify Software Engineer (Junior) based out of Denver, CO. Great company to work with and exciting opportunity to grow both technical and leadership skills.
Title: Software Engineer
Client Location: Denver, CO (100% Remote Role)
Duration: Full Time Permanent Role
- Understand and become SME in the API Platforms
- Training and on– boarding to potential customers in how to use our APIs
- Identify root cause of customer submitted issues
- Work closely with product and engineering to define fixes and timelines
- Must be able to support a flexible schedule, as some of our customers are international
- Become voice of the customer to internal teams
- Documentation and troubleshooting assistance, FAQs, and best practices
- Build a technical knowledge base for improving triage methods and speeds
- Support production of content to assist sales, marketing, and customers
- 1– 2 years’ experience with REST– based API development and usage
- Experience with customer relationship management
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to dive into any issue in order to diagnose a problem
- Effectively manage problems, guiding them to a resolution
- Experience with REST– based API development and usage
- Flexibility with work hours– few international customers – need late night or early morning assistance
- API experience (REST and/or GrapQL)
- Cloud Serverless experience a bonus
- Health Insurance
And Much more.
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest.