At Hays, we are currently collaborating with Leading Multinational Company in the healthcare sector, founded in 1896 in Switzerland. Currently, it has managed to position itself as the largest biotech enterprise in the world. It is focused on the research and development of medicines and diagnostic products in order to advance science and improve people’s lives, by working with all relevant stakeholders and with the solid purpose that their contributions meet sustainability criteria.
We are looking for a Technical Writer, to join their team and support their Commercial and IT Department.
What would your duties be?
- Manage and provide status updates on documents being worked on to Squad leaders and project managers.
- Communicate with stakeholders and project team members to gather key data needed to write documents.
- Work with various content providers and technical SMEs to complete sections of documents via meetings, instant messages, phone calls, and other interaction opportunities.
- Ensure Full and Compliant documents are created to meet the needs of our Quality team and Quality systems.
Which are the requirements for this position?
- Profile with more than 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong Computer skills in Google Suite, MS office suite
- Excellent English writing and verbal communications skills for technical documents.
What we offer?
- Long Term Project. (6 months and possible extension)
- International environment – pharmaceutical Industry.
- 100% Remote.
- Work Schedule: from 9hrs to 18hrs.
We are waiting for profiles like yours, passionate about technology and who want to face a new challenge. If this is your case, sign up for the offer so we can tell you more!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >