We’re looking to add a Digital Marketing intern to our Marketing team!
At Nextail, we empower retailers to create better experiences while using fewer of the world’s resources. Nextail’s cloud– based platform uses artificial intelligence, prescriptive analytics, and optimization to deliver agile merchandising decisions. To date, we’re backed by more than $12M in funding from leading venture capital investors and are working with global retailers like Guess, River Island, and Pepe Jeans.
While most of our operations are run from our headquarters in sunny Madrid, we also have teams located in the main markets where we operate, currently UK, Spain, Italy and the US.
The Digital Marketing intern will be involved in team activities, learn about our products that are a reference in the SaaS industry and acquire specialised digital marketing skills. The ideal candidate has strong written skills and tone of voice; with social media and content creation experience.
You will be:
- Supporting the team in the writing of articles/blog/interviews/case studies and more for the website and company platforms.
- Scheduling and coordination of content for all social media platforms.
- Creating and generating content for customer– centric campaigns and internal achievement/news.
- Learning Digital Marketing practices and gaining certifications from HubSpot.
- Paid internship: Your work will be rewarded.
- High flexibility: We’re strong believers that what matters most are results. Each Nextailer is empowered, through trust and ownership, to organize their time as they see fit without jeopardizing the time or work of their colleagues.
- Remote– first philosophy: Nextail started as a remote company and continues to offer a nice mix of remote and/or office– based environments around the world.
- International environment: We operate across the globe, with recent operations reaching from Europe all the way to Australia, and our team alone consists of professionals of more than 15 different nationalities. While many of us are multilingual, our working language is English.
- Diversity on all levels: United as a single team, we celebrate diversity at every dimension*. Professionally speaking, are you ready to work alongside tech geniuses, data science magicians, and fashionistas? You’ll have teammates with extensive experience in a wide variety of professional fields, including technology, retail, consulting and entrepreneurship.
- The laptop of your choice: We want you to work with the tools that are most comfortable for you!
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >