Disney Streaming’s Viewer Experience Communications team is seeking an Internal Communications Editor who will be an exceptional addition to our View Experience team! As Digital Content Editor at DSS, you will partner across teams to ensure the content produced by our digital content writers meets our standards for voice, tone, and compliance to support new product launches and other business initiatives. The right person for this role is meticulous when reviewing content, flexible when partnering across the organization, and willing to learn more about our global audiences. If you are someone who is enthusiastic about providing next– level internal resources and communications to internal audiences around the world, then this is a great role for you!
- Conducting and applying user research to digital design.
- Maintaining and developing internal content standards, compliance, voice, and tone, style guides.
- Optimizing existing knowledge content to provide the best user experience for our audience.
- Ensure timelines are managed optimally and consistently with all given projects and content workflows.
- Collect feedback on content from legal and operational partners and ensure it is implemented by the communications team.
- Analytics and reporting on content effectiveness and audience engagement.
- Working collaboratively with Digital Content writers, Training team, project managers, and operations leaders.
- Stakeholder management and relationship building.
- Additional duties as needed.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3+ years of digital content writing or editing experience.
- Excellent prioritization skills – detail– oriented
- Ability to adapt and react positively in an environment of changing technologies, processes, and alternative ways of working.
- Ability to communicate professionally with all levels of employees.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong time management ability.
- Strong Understanding of DSS Products
- Understanding of HTML and CSS
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Salesforce, ServiceNow, and/or Airtable
Additional Information :
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $58,876 to $78,980 per year, however, base pay offered may vary depending on geographic region, internal equity, job– related knowledge, skills, and experience among other factors. A bonus and/or long term incentive units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the level and position offered.”