Dice is the leading career destination for tech experts at every stage of their careers. Our client, Adecco, is seeking the following. Apply via Dice today!
Full Time, Remote, Direct– Hire opportunity as an Inpatient Hospital Coder with a global business process automation company. This position requires 2+ years of IP facility coding experience and one of the following coding credentials: AHIMA: RHIA, RHIT, CCS, or CCS– P OR AAPC: CIC, CPC, or COC.
The position comes with:
- A base salary of $32– 36/hr. + production incentive plan
- Annual merit raises/performance reviews
- Exceptional benefits package including UHC health, vision, Delta dental, HSA & FSA, life insurance, short/long term disability, and employee assistance and discount programs
- PTO, holidays, bereavement, and jury duty leave
- Equipment provided (laptop with dual monitors) + Encoder/Grouper provided
- The available schedules are: Mon. – Fri. (40 hours/week) with one 8 hour weekend shift on rotation (est. one time per month); Th. – Sat. or Sun. – Tues. (3×12); work 36 hours, but still be compensated for 40!
- Guaranteed full– time work; hours do not fluctuate per job/client
- provided by Dice