Are you a dreamer, innovator, thinker and a do– er who believes in contributing to something that makes difference
Supercharge your career. Join PMI.
How you’ll make a difference
You will be accountable for supporting evolving design needs for new learning and information sharing products. You will assure progress for the team and its products by utilizing learning design experience to quickly respond to customer feedback and testing new approaches for learning content in the marketplace. Additionally you will manage all design requirements and activities as part of product development and delivery.
What you’ll bring to the role
- Bachelors degree in instructional design, educational technology or similar. Equivalent experience may be considered
- Proven working experience in instructional design and with instructional technology
- Excellent knowledge of learning theories and instructional design models
- Demonstrated success with lesson and curriculum planning, with a particular focus on helping professionals to develop new skills
- Basic HTML and Flash programming knowledge
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Experience with visual design programs and software (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) and ability to storyboard
- Demonstrated success in writing effective copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts
- Experience of working and leading in an agile, dynamic, and customer– centric environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in the business language for PMI (English)
What You’ll Get From PMI
Through our certifications, professional development, communities and membership, we support more than three million people in nearly every country in the world.And we believe in supporting our employees, too.
Join us and
- You’ll get an excellent total package, not just great pay.
- You’ll grow professionally. We’ll work with you to make the right development choices for your career. The skills you gain will help you to get the most out of your time with us, and make you more marketable in the future.
- You’ll make an impact from day one. We’ll put you on stimulating projects, with people from diverse working backgrounds (and cultures, if the project’s global). And if you have a bright idea, we’ll help you to develop it.
- You’ll be part of a culture you can be proud of. We’re friendly and inclusive – it’s what makes us unique. So we’ll support and help you from the moment you join. And you’ll do the same for us.
Want to grow, develop and thrive at PMI? Find out more and apply today.