We are looking for a process driven HR Operations Manager to undertake all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
Responsibilities will include pre– onboarding, onboarding & off– boarding, performance reviews; implementing best employment practices worldwide; creating & implementing new company policies and maintaining internal HR systems; reviewing and approving budgets.
Successful candidate would hold a degree in Human Resources Management combined with relevant work experience.
Ultimately, you will ensure our HR initiatives are cost– effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
- Employment (offers / contracts / benchmarking)
- Worldwide employment
- Benefits & Rewards, eNPS
- Performance management
- Onboarding / Off– boarding
- Daily queries
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field (MSc in HR would be a plus)
- 3+ years of proven work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
- Good knowledge of labor law
- Hands– on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
- Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
- Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
- Excellent analytical and decision– making abilities
- Team management skills
- Process driven
- Tech savvy
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- The position is fully remote with the HQ is based in London.
Salary and benefits are competitive and based on candidate experience.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >