We are looking to hire a dedicated grant writer for Twinnovation!
The grant writer will write coherent, organized, and compelling proposals. You will apply your knowledge of fundraising methods and plans to reach income goals. You will collaborate with team members in the organization to assist with other fundraising projects and develop relationships with key stakeholders.
To ensure success, you need to write well, have proficient knowledge of fundraising methods, and be committed to the mission you are representing. Preferred applicants are deadline– driven team players with outstanding multitasking abilities.
WHO ARE WE?
Twinnovation (https://en.twinnovation.eu/) is an Israeli– based consultancy that supports SMEs and Startups in accessing non– dilutive funding from the EU grants for their innovative projects. We deal with a wide range of subjects, including Health, Clean Energy, Disruptive Technologies, Deep Tech, ICT and Well– being. We assist our clients by assessing and developing their business models, preparing them for the grant applications and taking them through the whole process.
Grant Writer Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the clients gaining an understanding of their products, technology, and business
- Conduct the market research and feasibility study of the assigned innovation project
- Participate in kick– off and weekly update meetings
- Develop and complete the proposal for the Horizon Europe grant application
- Developing relationships and collaborating with key stakeholders
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs
- Assisting with the execution of the development department’s strategy
- Identifying grant funding opportunities
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases
Grant Writer Requirements:
- A university degree in a relevant technical discipline: Information Technology (ICT), Engineering (any speciality), Physics, Biology, Chemistry or similar / Business degree and proven track record of previous work in technical field; An MBA is highly desirable
- 2+ years of grant writing experience
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals
- Proficient with Google Workspace
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong people skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Competitive fees are based on the experience level.
- Flexibility to work in your own time schedule and anywhere in the world.
- Opportunity to work in a growing company and be part of creating the company’s culture.
<!– – AI CONTENT END 1 – – >